Louvre closes after staff walk out because of pickpockets

Sadly Andy, you have proven yourself to be anything other than a credible source of information relating to foreigners, so you will have to forgive me if I do not take your word for it.

As I have already said I don't know that it is down to some Roma but I certainly don't rule it out.

You seem to be confusing seeming fair with being fair.

Hahahaha. I just :love: you. :hihi:

Sadly Andy, you have proven yourself to be anything other than a credible source of information relating to foreigners, so you will have to forgive me if I do not take your word for it.

As I have already said I don't know that it is down to some Roma but I certainly don't rule it out.

You seem to be confusing seeming fair with being fair. Trust me, if I find credible evidence of a Roma connection I'll post it straight away.

I have a live feed to france2 which in relation to this story suggests a larger interest in these foreigners than "giz a link" does.

Bit over the top, but thank you nonetheless.

Thing is no-ones word or evidence is good enough for you, yet in return you expect others to take yours at face value. You've repeatedly shown that.

It's utterly futile conversing with you.:thumbsup:

I have a live feed to france2 which in relation to this story suggests a larger interest in these foreigners than "giz a link" does.

Ok, I'll try again, what's the best way to get it to play?

---------- Post added 11-04-2013 at 01:04 ----------

Thing is no-ones word or evidence is good enough for you, yet in return you expect others to take yours at face value. You've repeatedly shown that.

It's utterly futile conversing with you.:thumbsup:

Wrong, one glimpse of Andy's evidence is all I need.

When I provide evidence I provide sources.

Still, as I've said before, you are entitled to hold whatever opinion you deem fit.

However, you're starting to look a little obsessed.

Ok, I'll try again, what's the best way to get it to play?

---------- Post added 11-04-2013 at 01:04 ----------

Wrong, one glimpse of Andy's evidence is all I need.

When I provide evidence I provide sources.

Still, as I've said before, you are entitled to hold whatever opinion you deem fit.

However, you're starting to look a little obsessed.

Obsessed? though i've now alked away from our previous "conversation". :help:

Mike my evidence was from a report on France 2 live. Google news now has lots of even English language evidence. Either accept it was Roma or not, I don't care. Pretend it was deadbeat Swiss bankers if you like. Or notorious German pickpockets. This whole lets pretend black is white until mike sees suitable proof from an approved media outlet thing is getting boring mate.

Mike my evidence was from a report on France 2 live. Google news now has lots of even English language evidence. Either accept it was Roma or not, I don't care. Pretend it was deadbeat Swiss bankers if you like. Or notorious German pickpockets. This whole lets pretend black is white until mike sees suitable proof from an approved media outlet thing is getting boring mate.

You are seeing things I cannot find - just give me a link.

I have tried Google news and the only link that comes up when I search Louvre Roma pickpocket is the one I posted which, as you can see, is inconclusive, oh, and the Mail. The Mail article doesn't have any actual quotes either.

To be honest, the amount of effort you are putting into the France2 thing makes me very inclined to believe you. Then I remember your facts about Somalians.

Let me reiterate, I have no objection to accepting it is Roma related. I do have an objection to jumping to prejudicial conclusions. I fail to see what is wrong with wanting to see credible evidence before making up my mind. If I told you that 95% of street robberies in Sheffield were committed by gardeners would you just believe me or would you expect credible clarification?

As a native French speaker, I've trawled the internet sources in the French language, including an article in Le Figaro, which I'll link you to if you wish. No mention whatsoever of the nationality of these voleurs a tire. Why don't you just admit that you want it to be Roma people, but have no evidence Andygardener? Enough is enough now.

Archived