United Colours of music festival, Don Valley bowl, 10th & 11th August

flash-blade

Ill take them mate if you still have them?

---------- Post added 10-08-2013 at 01:30 ----------

I will have those four tickets if thay are for the sunday send me a pm.

---------- Post added 10-08-2013 at 01:31 ----------

Or are thay giving tickets away by now?

---------- Post added 10-08-2013 at 01:32 ----------

:help: Fee tickets anywhere?

Just got back. Had two great days. Everything about it was fantastic.the bands were brill doing excellent sets. The facilities were excellent , plenty of toilets, plenty of bar staff and food outlets. Everyone I spoke to as thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and if like me will dreading work tomorrow. I'm sunburnt and knackered ! A massive thanks to the organisers, and I hope something similar is put on again next year.

I went Saturday late afternoon - got 4 tickets via Deal Monster for £17 each - redeemed vouchers at gate for tickets -

Enjoyed the bands - The Beat and UB40 were excellent!

Well organised, Great atmosphere - plenty of toilets, bar easy to access- the burgers left a bit to be desired ;-( £4 and still paying for them ;-)

All in All, glad that I went!

Pity that there wasn't a better turn out, but those that were there seemed to be enjoying it!

sounds like it was a right rip off...£35 for a one day event? (expensive at half the price too) with no big names except ub40?

of course there wasn't a better turn out.. and toilets and bar access was probably good because the place wouldn't have been overcrowded at that price

Tramlines was £6 a day plus lots of free stuff.

There's no excuse for an event like this to be more than £10 a day

and the dirty unhygienic food stall holders will probably have swelled the coffers too

sounds like it was a right rip off...£35 for a one day event? (expensive at half the price too) with no big names except ub40?

of course there wasn't a better turn out.. and toilets and bar access was probably good because the place wouldn't have been overcrowded at that price

Tramlines was £6 a day plus lots of free stuff.

There's no excuse for an event like this to be more than £10 a day

and the dirty unhygienic food stall holders will probably have swelled the coffers too

I thought £35 was a bit expensive £20 would have been acceptable but its a bit unfair criticizing if you didnt go, it looks like the ones who did had a good time.

Archived