House to rent: No Pets, No Smokers, NO BENEFITS

Cannabis farmers are often difficult for landlords to spot as they ensure all the paperwork and payments run smoothly. They do far more damage to a property than a dog ever could

Basically, renting out is risky. If you're risk averse, it's PEOPLE you shouldn't let to

What a very narrow minded view you have of the world.

Why would that person be a bad tenant?

Because you stated in your post that the example person had financial problems. That means they have money troubles! And I want my money! So I don't take on people with financial problems. So not narrow minded at all, very clever minded. Now be gone before I start eviction proceedings against you.

Because you stated in your post that the example person had financial problems. That means they have money troubles! And I want my money! So I don't take on people with financial problems. So not narrow minded at all, very clever minded. Now be gone before I start eviction proceedings against you.

LOL. Just LOL. I know plenty of people who have had money problems because of x y and z, and they've never had any issues with payments to landlords.

But its your prerogative. Regardless of my financial situation which is of no business to anyone here, I hope that I never attempt to rent a house from you, as you sound like a really good land lord :rolleyes:

LOL. Just LOL. I know plenty of people who have had money problems because of x y and z, and they've never had any issues with payments to landlords.

But its your prerogative. Regardless of my financial situation which is of no business to anyone here, I hope that I never attempt to rent a house from you, as you sound like a really good land lord :rolleyes:

I am a spectacular landlord! You would be so lucky to rent one of my properties. I've got a good mind to force you to rent one of my properties just to prove to you how amazing life is as one of my tenants. You're making my blood boil now!

I rented a property out to a friend a few years ago,he made a right ****tip of the place he even broke the toilet bowl and he was fiddling the electric meter as well as other things, god knows what he was doing in the place, I had a right job getting him out he cost me a load of money,I ended up selling the property it put me right off renting out.

I rented a property out to a friend a few years ago,he made a right ****tip of the place he even broke the toilet bowl and he was fiddling the electric meter as well as other things, god knows what he was doing in the place, I had a right job getting him out he cost me a load of money,I ended up selling the property it put me right off renting out.

Why didn't you credit check and reference him etc? I never have issues with my tenants because I run so many background checks on them I know them better than they know themselves.

Why didn't you credit check and reference him etc? I never have issues with my tenants because I run so many background checks on them I know them better than they know themselves.

I was just trying to help a friend at the time,may be I was a bit nieve.

Archived