LEVELLERS @ Under The Big Top - Graves Park - Friday 12th July

misscawblimy

LEVELLERS @ Under The Big Top - Graves Park - Friday 12th July

Tickets go on sale today for Levellers show in Graves Park, Sheffield on Friday 12th July.

Levellers will be taking to the stage as part of new music event ‘Under The Big Top’ which takes places over Friday 12th July and Saturday 13th July.

Sell-out tours and 25 years in the ‘business’ are powerful proof of the power of the underground and the power of great live music. Renowned for their energetic live show, longevity has not diminished the Levellers’ ability to put in a performance and get everyone in a room, or field, dancing.

Brighton folk-rockers Levellers have long been and still are, one of the best live bands around. But, often overlooked is their impressive back catalogue of recorded music. The Levellers sold more platinum, gold, and silver albums in the 1990s than any other act!

Under The Big Top combines great music, local ales (courtesy of Sheffield's Bradfield Brewery) and delicious local food!

Tickets for the Levellers concert are £25.00 plus booking fees.

Weekend tickets for Levellers and Richard Hawley concerts are £46.50 plus booking fees.

Tickets are available from:

http://www.underthebigtop.co.uk

Also on: 0114 234 9979

Or in person from: Rare and Racy, 164-166 Devonshire St, City Centre S3 7SG.

Well, I've booked tickets, BUT, I have to say confidence was not inspired by the website or the fact that it's organised by a company that appears to be run from a motor garage.

Or a booking system where Paypal is the only option, or a 10% booking fee for the privilege.

Hi WilburrUK, Sorry that you were disapointed with your booking experience.

Paypal is not the only booking option though, you are free to call our office direct; which you are quite right in saying is based in the grounds of a motor garage, another local indepent business. This is simply an office space.

Tickets are available to purchase from Rare & Racy who charge a £1 booking fee.

Hope you enjoy the show!

• 1 month later...

Is it £25 also for teens; am thinking of going with my daughter but £50 for 2 is not in my budget. Also is there any other bands playing for that price ? Great to see some music event in somewhere like Graves park otherwise.

Is the £25 for both nights or just the one?

---------- Post added 14-06-2013 at 13:13 ----------

....anyone know the answer?

Their wesbite says Tickets for the Levellers concert are £25.00 plus booking fees. Weekend tickets for Levellers and Richard Hawley are £46.50.

Archived