People on benefits.

There's no real point to these benefit threads,the first page starts off o.k,but then its followed by umpteen pages of drivel,mainly being dragged out by the same individuals bickering.

So dont read it?

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 17:26 ----------

I think you'll find it's much easier for an unemployed person to find a job than it is for a pensioner to regain their youth.

Stop moaning... you'll be old yourself one day! :rolleyes:

I never said anything bad about pensioners but just because theyr old it means people on job seekers get all the blame for were tax goes?

Its difficult to find a job and it makes it worse when working people think they are better than everybody on dole.

You wonder why people dont want to work, its only so they can pee you off even more!

No just in general, this thread has been gone through again and again, ( I am on JSA) so i am fed up of defending the workings of the welfare state against bigots who cant see farther than their own noses!!... Just wait until THEY are in need, i hope people are a little bit more understanding to them..

No just in general, this thread has been gone through again and again, ( I am on JSA) so i am fed up of defending the workings of the welfare state against bigots who cant see farther than their own noses!!... Just wait until THEY are in need, i hope people are a little bit more understanding to them..

Exsactly! Id love to be working but when I am im not going to hate the people who are still signing on because I no its here if I ever need it again. And like you said I hope people are more understanding for them, Cause there sure is a lot of people who arnt!

I do not understand why people have difficulty in getting a job, I am 65, returned from working abroad for 25 years a few months ago and got a full time job in a week.

I earn £371.40 per week. (Gross) I consider myself quite well off. Apparenly only five people applied for the job.

It must be very demotivating sitting at home feeling sad. I cannot imagine it good for your health either.

Why do you not do volountary work? This would give you a CV and experience that may lead to full time employment.

I do not understand why people have difficulty in getting a job, I am 65, returned from working abroad for 25 years a few months ago and got a full time job in a week.

I earn £371.40 per week. (Gross) I consider myself quite well off. Apparenly only five people applied for the job.

It must be very demotivating sitting at home feeling sad. I cannot imagine it good for your health either.

Why do you not do volountary work? This would give you a CV and experience that may lead to full time employment.

Its so hard to get a job because there arnt any! Also you need experience and wont have much luck without it but cant get it as nobody will employ you without it.

I already do voulntry work..

Im very happy for you and your income :clap:

Thats great. and I really mean that, you must have the exact skills the employers were looking for. And the experience as well, but for the younger people I can see how employers are very sceptical about taking a chance on them.

As for myself and people like me with health considerations, the employers do tend to run away at great speed when you mention medication!. it must be a insurance issue.

and the fact that the only thing I can look forward to is sitting in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.. but hey ho you have to keep going don't you?

Archived