Would you take the pill !?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take the pill !?

• YES - I am a woman changing to man for 24 hours
    • YES - I am a man changing to woman for 24 hours
    • NO - I am a woman !!
    • NO - I am a man !!

Buggered if I know.

Were you even born when this thread started?

Why did you resurrect it?

Were you one of those ancient Arab paedophiles who bugger little boys because there is nothing in the law which prohibits such behaviour?

Or do you feel that 'Lesbians, Gays, Bicycles and Tricycles' guarantees you a free ride?

Nouns have gender. People have sex.

If you want to change your gender, then if you are female, insist you be known as 'he' and use 'him' as the pronoun. (If you're male, you know the other words.)

If there was a pill which would change your sex for 24 hours would it also change your sex drive?

I'd be buggered if I tried to find out.

Nouns have gender. People have sex.

If you want to change your gender, then if you are female, insist you be known as 'he' and use 'him' as the pronoun. (If you're male, you know the other words.)

If there was a pill which would change your sex for 24 hours would it also change your sex drive?

I'd be buggered if I tried to find out.

You need an English dictionary ... http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender?q=gender

The pill would be useful on car insurance renewal day.

You need an English dictionary ... http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender?q=gender

No I don't. The original meaning works quite well for me, thanks.

From your link:

The word gender has been used since the 14th century as a grammatical term, referring to classes of noun designated as masculine, feminine, or neuter in some languages. The sense ‘the state of being male or female’ has also been used since the 14th century, but this did not become common until the mid 20th century.

'common' (not quite the same as well-accepted) 'Vulgar.'

No I don't. The original meaning works quite well for me, thanks.

From your link:

The word gender has been used since the 14th century as a grammatical term, referring to classes of noun designated as masculine, feminine, or neuter in some languages. The sense ‘the state of being male or female’ has also been used since the 14th century, but this did not become common until the mid 20th century.

'common' (not quite the same as well-accepted) 'Vulgar.'

I live in the 21st century & speak English, so I'll use the first definition listed in Oxford, without having to resort to ugly blue text.

1 [mass noun] the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones): traditional concepts of gender

[count noun] the members of one or other sex: differences between the genders are encouraged from an early age

Archived