Jamie

Would you take the pill !?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take the pill !?

• YES - I am a woman changing to man for 24 hours
    • YES - I am a man changing to woman for 24 hours
    • NO - I am a woman !!
    • NO - I am a man !!

Would the pill be useful on insurance renewal day? If you took such a pill with the intention of changing your sex temporarily merely to gain pecuniary advantage, then I suggest you could be prosecuted forattempted fraud.

(I thought that premium differentiation on the grounds of sex had (or is being?) made illegal in the UK?)

No real bias, except I'm a website designer.

Red would probably be wrong too, depending on the exact shade used & how well it contrasts with the background colour & the rest of the text. If you'd used green then I'd assume you were insane.

That's the same shade of blue that a lot of Indian website sweatshops type their spam emails to me in. Like I'd trust them with a website when they type emails in blue, often with lime green highlights, looks great on a white background.

Since the pill doesn't exist I doubt car insurers have rules against it. Women still get much cheaper car insurance than men.

Yeah, I'd take it: Mainly to understand why women insist we men put the toilet seat down. To understand WHY? I just don't 'get it'. It's just as annoying for a bloke to have to raise it after a woman has 'been'.

In our house its so the cat doesn't get in the toilet, otherwise I have no idea!

I would definitely change to a bloke for 24 hours, it'd be awesome, I'd open SO many jars.

Yeah, I'd take it: Mainly to understand why women insist we men put the toilet seat down. To understand WHY? I just don't 'get it'. It's just as annoying for a bloke to have to raise it after a woman has 'been'.

Apparently some women are too dozy to check before sitting down.

Apparently some women are too dozy to check before sitting down.

or they reverse into position, like reversing a juggernought without any mirrors, and only find out when they hit the cold porcelean (with the bit of pee on it)...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived