Why is it always foreigners fault

how many local people are on benefit are too high on drugs or too drunk to be employable or too lazy to go to work, i dont see many foreigners on jeremy karl.

maybe we should start by setting an example instead of joining those 'lazy foreigners'

Most of the people on Sheffield Forum complaining about foreigners are on the dole. I've just begun to filter out the opinions of those on the dole as they don't pay tax so why should they have a say in how tax payers money is spent?

Most of the people on Sheffield Forum complaining about foreigners are on the dole. I've just begun to filter out the opinions of those on the dole as they don't pay tax so why should they have a say in how tax payers money is spent?

Where do you get your information from about the private matters of forum members? , and another point even people on benefits pay tax nearly every time they buy something.

Where do you get your information from about the private matters of forum members? , and another point even people on benefits pay tax nearly every time they buy something.

Their dole is taxpayers money, they're using taxpayers money to pay 20% vat, so they're not really paying tax they're just putting some of their dole money back in the pot.

Their dole is taxpayers money, they're using taxpayers money to pay 20% vat, so they're not really paying tax they're just putting some of their dole money back in the pot.

And most of their benifits money will be spent on food which is zero VAT.

Archived