Ding Dong! The witch is dead song all discussion in here please

Maggie saved over 75Billion by getting our money back from Europe.

She more than paid for her funeral.

RIP

The best of British

In her reign Maggie and her chums peed over £166billion pounds of revenue from North Sea oil up the wall :rant:

my beautiful 14 y/o daughter is going to school tomorrow in a home printed 'ding dong the witch is dead' t shirt , complete with thatch zombie cartoon.

will she -

1 be tolerated

2 have to change into the spare t shirt

3 be home early

we'll see.

I will wear my 'burn in hell maggie' t under my work shirt (to avoid the sack)

tomorrow we will have a small party, cava, fireworks and party poppers.

ding dong.......................

my beautiful 14 y/o daughter is going to school tomorrow in a home printed 'ding dong the witch is dead' t shirt , complete with thatch zombie cartoon. I will wear my 'burn in hell maggie' t under my work shirt

A wonderful example of being a terrible example.

A wonderful example of being a terrible example.

guilty as charged m' lud.

my offspring has been brought up to despise toryism, racism, militarism, homophobia - the anti thatcher t shirts are her idea and her work - would I order her to not express her political views? er - no, I'm proper proud of her.

if you object, try and remember that £10m of hard earned cash is being spent on tomorrow's shenanigans including some that I worked for - our response is 2 x £2 t shirt iron ons from staples and the passion and imagination of a creative teenager.

we win.

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 21:17 ----------

Well let's hope others take your lead.

And anyway, Ill wishers are not invited. Most of these bad eggs probably don't even pay for a TV licence so shouldn't be watching TV anyway. I'm going to be reporting every post that even looks at Maggie wrong tomorrow. You can say what you like BUT NOT TOMORROW.

were you the school snitch? 'please miss, jimmy said a bad word about maggie thatcher'.

'gold finger, pweez pweez don't tell miss mod on me, she might send me to the back where all the decent, humane, imaginative, witty people are'

hang on, it's the naughty step for me.

g

were you the school snitch? 'please miss, jimmy said a bad word about maggie thatcher'. 'gold finger, pweez pweez don't tell miss mod on me, she might send me to the back where all the decent, humane, imaginative, witty people are'

Obviously I don't know you or your daughter, but I assume your daughter loves her mother and would be deeply in pain if her mother died and people wore ding dong the witch is dead t'shirts referring to her mother and made awful comments on the day of her mothers funeral.

I think you and your daughter should reflect on that for a few minutes this evening and decide whether wearing such attire tomorrow is something humane people would wear.

I'm quietly confident that after discussing the above, you and your daughter will see the error of your ways and pick out a more suitable outfit as a mark of respect for the funeral of someone else's mother.

Obviously I don't know you or your daughter, but I assume your daughter loves her mother and would be deeply in pain if her mother died and people wore ding dong the witch is dead t'shirts referring to her mother and made awful comments on the day of her mothers funeral.

I think you and your daughter should reflect on that for a few minutes this evening and decide whether wearing such attire tomorrow is something humane people would wear.

Thatcher wasn't humane so I don't see a problem.

This is typical. What do you expect if the equivient of a state funeral is going to be held for somebody who divided the nation.

She should have been given a private funeral as she was not a great war leader like Churchill. Churchill was an exception because he was a great war leader, and politics aside, at the time of his funeral the whole nation respectfully offered their condolences, whereas Thatcher...

Archived