Which websites best to sell my car on..

Im getting a company car next week so will be looking to sell mine but cant be doin with tyre kickers etc .

Does anyone have any websites not the crappy (webuyanycar)etc as they robbers .Just wanna know if someone has used any and found them ok plz..

Im just lazy and cant be bothered with autotrader or ebay etc i want a fair price where they will come to house and collect no hassle boom :hihi:

I used wewillbuyyourcar, was honest about any marks / damage and was offered a grand more than wbac.

Bloke came to my house, gave a detailed description to whoever runs it over the phone and I was paid the full amount straight into my account with no funny business. Took about an hour from the chap turning up to collect to me receiving the money.

Doesn't get any easier than that, I got more than I would have privately.

Mind you, they were quite particular about ensuring that it had a full main dealer history and I think they only buy cars under 3 years old with less than 100k miles

Archived