Beware of people selling concert tickets on here

i would like to thank the person who sold me 1d tickets quite a while ago on here personally with a baseball bat. my wife and 2 little girls go to todays concert only to be told that the seats have already been taken and the tickets my wife had were reported stolen and replacements had been issued to this person.i now have 2 heart broken girls and a very peed off wife.is there any way i can find out who sold them to me it was about a year ago.tried to remember the address .i know the road but not the number .rant over :rant:

for what reason when the person who sold them was commiting a crime

Well there's nothing wrong with remembering the username and keeping it to yourself of course, but including it in a post is against forum rules. I didn't make the rules btw. ;)

Well there's nothing wrong with remembering the username and keeping it to yourself of course, but including it in a post is against forum rules. I didn't make the rules btw. ;)

i didnt ask him to name him did i, i asked him if he remembers the user name so he could get police involved

I doubt you have much recourse. SF won't be able to intervene like say ebay can. Also technically all gig tickets are not for resale, so the venue/promoter has no duty to you.

Perhaps the original purchaser could be contacted re their report of the original theft, as you may be able to help fill in the end of the handling chain?

Archived