Beware of people selling concert tickets on here

Unfortunately this could apply no matter where you buy tickets from another private individual rather than a company, and it will remain an inherent risk because wherever the tickets are advertised has no way of checking that items even exist, let alone whether someone is attempting to commit fraud by misrepresentation.

i would like to thank the person who sold me 1d tickets quite a while ago on here personally with a baseball bat. my wife and 2 little girls go to todays concert only to be told that the seats have already been taken and the tickets my wife had were reported stolen and replacements had been issued to this person.i now have 2 heart broken girls and a very peed off wife.is there any way i can find out who sold them to me it was about a year ago.tried to remember the address .i know the road but not the number .rant over :rant:

Dont the tickets have the sellers name on them?

i would like to thank the person who sold me 1d tickets quite a while ago on here personally with a baseball bat. my wife and 2 little girls go to todays concert only to be told that the seats have already been taken and the tickets my wife had were reported stolen and replacements had been issued to this person.i now have 2 heart broken girls and a very peed off wife.is there any way i can find out who sold them to me it was about a year ago.tried to remember the address .i know the road but not the number .rant over :rant:

Scum bags!

My daughter and her mum are there and i know how much the little un has been looking forward to it so i can only imagine the disappointment your girls are feeling.

I hope you remember who it is and get it sorted mate.

i cant remember their name or date i bought them i know it was about a year ago. they were for a surprise birthday present.

good news though the wife has phoned me from arena and she was told to wait till 2.30 to see if there were any empty seats ,they had 3 seats left 6 rows from front so she had to buy them again . oh well bread and dripping next week for me. at least the kids got to see them.cant beat a smile on a kids face.

once again thanks you scumbag .your a heartless piece of s##t.knowing that they were for a child

i cant remember their name or date i bought them i know it was about a year ago. they were for a surprise birthday present.

good news though the wife has phoned me from arena and she was told to wait till 2.30 to see if there were any empty seats ,they had 3 seats left 6 rows from front so she had to buy them again . oh well bread and dripping next week for me. at least the kids got to see them.cant beat a smile on a kids face.

once again thanks you scumbag .your a heartless piece of s##t.knowing that they were for a child

have a scoot through your pms?

Archived