Beware of people selling concert tickets on here

its very unlikely that these tickets were stolen more likely reported to have been stolen by the origanal buyer and then the ones that had been replaced seld on. they would not have probably bought them in there own name so are now possibly totally un traceable

i would like to thank the person who sold me 1d tickets quite a while ago on here personally with a baseball bat. my wife and 2 little girls go to today's concert only to be told that the seats have already been taken and the tickets my wife had were reported stolen and replacements had been issued to this person.i now have 2 heart broken girls and a very peed off wife.is there any way i can find out who sold them to me it was about a year ago.tried to remember the address .i know the road but not the number .rant over :rant:

There are some low life scum in this world!!! :rant:

I am so sorry your daughters are upset, I would be heart broke if it happened to mine.:mad: People never cease to amaze me, ripping off adults is one thing.:suspect: But ripping off innocent kids, that's the low. :rant:

I hope the moderators can find your archive pm's and bend over backwqards trying to help you out with this.

Moderators and Admin don't have access to PMs, quite right too.

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 20:37 ----------

Can't the ad be located on something like way back machine, or wouldn't it be archived ?

Seems that the ads do show on Wayback Machine too!

Archive of SF April 19th 2012

Archived