Things you 'have' to get 100% right every time, or you could die!

As you can see (below), I eschew conventional dangerous 'tin opener' methods, in favour of cutting the pie into slices without taking it out of the tin.

A mitre saw is ideal for this and every decent kitchen should be equipped with one. :thumbsup:

Mmm... tasty... so tender, you need an electric saw to slice it

Always remember to dry your wets hands when having washed them, or come out of shower/bath before flicking the light switch; now that has killed many people.

I'll bet it's only killed a vanishingly small number of people actually - it's really not the enourmous risk people make it out to be.

Please tell me you didn't cut away the branch you were sat on! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You jest but I've done it. Dismantling an old barn, and despite checked, and a mate of mine checking, I managed to unbolt the girder that supported the platform I was working on....

I'll bet it's only killed a vanishingly small number of people actually - it's really not the enourmous risk people make it out to be.

Ok go and wet your hands and play with the leccy for a bit, then pop on here; it has killed people fact, there's no getting away from it.

Read what I said - it's possibly killed a very few people.

You are aware of course that you are permitted normal light switches in bathrooms, kitchens etc...? If it was the dreaded menace that you make it those would have been banned a long time ago....

Archived