Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

Of course there are, lots of them.

but you know what I'm saying don't you sierra ?

I've been to the states a couple of times and worked with americans and met them overseas but I"ve never once had one say to me HI I'm english american or I"m german american when meeting them

where as with irish americans they're telling you their heritage with in minutes:suspect:

btw.just seen on tv there s been a shoot out with a couple of suspects one dead plus a dead cop looks like they've got indian names

but you know what I'm saying don't you sierra ?

I've been to the states a couple of times and worked with americans and met them overseas but I"ve never once had one say to me HI I'm english american or I"m german american when meeting them

where as with irish americans they're telling you their heritage with in minutes:suspect:

btw.just seen on tv there s been a shoot out with a couple of suspects looks like they've got indian names

What? Like.. Chief Walkswivlimp? or Gupta Sing?

Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta. Mulugeta has been killed, Tripathi is being hunted.

Just watched sky and CNN and reporters were asking for names..no names have been given. Where's you're source coming from Andy?

Archived