Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

And the reasons why the US would stage this is ?.Are you suggesting they would do this has an excuse to start a war with chechnya.You are as paranoid and deluded as the two suspected perpetrators.I read the 9/11 book claiming it was a cover up and came to the conclusion that there was nothing to suggest that it was anything more than what it was,a terrorist attack with hijacked planes.I feel sorry for you that you are so paranoid.Occam's razor says that the most obvious answer and conclusion is usually the right one.

Sorry but I'm not paranoid . You are intiled too believe what you wish too .

Governments have in the past conducted false flag operations . Eg gulf of Tonkin .

The media are in FACT suppressing information . This is happening right before our eyes . Instead of being a free press they are instead only publishing what they are being told .

It was the general public who first named the subject .

I think I have said enough . The CCTV and photographs back up what I said . If the story develops more ( most Lilkly the death of the other suspect ) I'm sure we will add more too the thread .

The foundation is this .

There were military drills happening at the exact same moment ( quite a coincidence as drills took place during 9/11 and 7/7 )

The security ( looks like seal team ) had the exact same back packs as the ones which exploded .

The suspects were followed . This is evident by the CCTV which shows a man watching the pair and putting his ear piece back in as soon they pass .

These pictures have been omitted from all the mainstream press .

Now if this is hog wash tell me why .

What have you been sniffing?

I like how you and other pie in the sky fantasists always come out with these outlandish theories, but never have the evidence to back up your claims. Conveniently, the evidence disappears, as to back up your claim, however... the evidence never existed, apart from maybe on Call of Duty.

Sorry but I'm not paranoid . You are intiled too believe what you wish too .

Governments have in the past conducted false flag operations . Eg gulf of Tonkin .

The media are in FACT suppressing information . This is happening right before our eyes . Instead of being a free press they are instead only publishing what they are being told .

It was the general public who first named the subject .

I think I have said enough . The CCTV and photographs back up what I said . If the story develops more ( most Lilkly the death of the other suspect ) I'm sure we will add more too the thread .

What would be the point of doing this and to achieve what?

From a victims perspective I would think a disgruntled American or a rabid jihadist wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to being dead or having no legs.

It seems that "Americans"(listen to Kevin Cullen)would be more comfortable if it was one of their own as it wouldn't require the kind of ethnic backlash that's been seen in the past.

The following is an interesting perspective..in that White American terrorists are privileged. "Privileged" btw doesn't mean any less hate, it just means ..hey! he's one of us.

It's interesting that terrorist attacks by indigenous Whites far outweighs that of those who are not, yet the backlash towards non indigenous is MASSIVELY disproportionate...and yet the response to the most basic of gun control is denied.

Coming from the aftermath of this event, the White House has conveniently passed a cyber-security bill.

Intriguing.

No it hasnt. The House of Representatives has passed it. It still needs to pass the Senate - unlikely. Then it would need not to be vetoed by Obama who has said he will do just that.

The evidence to connect these brothers is extremely thin and if I was the government, I would not be wasting my resources on 1 man like this.

Other countries will be loving this and if America has nothing concrete to go on, then they will have to find someone else to pin blame on.

Archived