Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

The evidence to connect these brothers is extremely thin and if I was the government, I would not be wasting my resources on 1 man like this.

Other countries will be loving this and if America has nothing concrete to go on, then they will have to find someone else to pin blame on.

What evidence do you think is lacking?

The evidence to connect these brothers is extremely thin and if I was the government, I would not be wasting my resources on 1 man like this.

Other countries will be loving this and if America has nothing concrete to go on, then they will have to find someone else to pin blame on.

The evidence is thin ?

He shot dead a police officer !

They found explosives at his home !

Etc etc

I think there is a good reason you're not in government, you conspiracy freak.

So we have private undercover security ( seal team ) at the site .

They are wearing the EXACT SAME bulky black back packs as the official suspects .

Some are seen holding what can only be described as remote control detonators .

The mainstream media has done a black out of these pictures and is only spoon feeding information that is given too it by the Gov .

Dead patsys don't tell lies .

Any how did I miss anything out from these suppressed pictures ?

Just one question, is there any other reasonable explanation for the things you consider suspicious in these images?

I've been watching events in Watertown MA for about an hour. It's 7:45 PM eastern. Gunfire was heard an hour ago, machine gun. The swat team is gathered around a house where they are sure the suspect is. They have made no effort to go in, nor should they. Their lives are valuable, this guys life isn't worth spit. There is no doubt that these were the bombers. They were throwing bombs at pursuing cops last night. One of them got killed after he had killed a cop.This is FACT!!!

Archived