Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

They've finally told us that he's alive and in custody. Thank goodness no more people have died today. It's better that he is alive, they may find out if there were any others involved. At least they may find out why two young men with no criminal history, and good college backgrounds could have done something like this.

As a parent myself i really feel for her, one son lost already and the other about to die, and her having no power over the situation. Everything else aside, no parent deserves to be going through this.

They've finally told us that he's alive and in custody. Thank goodness no more people have died today. It's better that he is alive, they may find out if there were any others involved. At least they may find out why two young men with no criminal history, and good college backgrounds could have done something like this.

Hear, hear, well said.

Yes he is seriously ill though in hospital so not sure if and when he can be questioned.

As a parent myself i really feel for her, one son lost already and the other about to die, and her having no power over the situation. Everything else aside, no parent deserves to be going through this.

Maybe because you are able to separate the crime through empathy. That in itself doesn't negate the crime.

It was only recently and before the Boston bombing that I considered starting a thread about what if your child committed a terrible crime and how would it affect your love towards them. Although and thank God that scenario from my own perspective has never been tested, I can't envisage me losing that connection towards my child...ever.

Pictures of private contractors at the bombing

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-ignores-men-with-backpacks-at-scene-of-boston-bombings/

Pictures which the mainstream press do not want you too see

And others

The BBC has an interesting article about internet detectives like yourself.

You are exactly the same as the "racist Where's Wally's" who only see what they want to see because of prejudice. On the surface you present as a different colour but you are cut from the same cloth as those you purport to despise.

You are exactly the same as the "racist Where's Wally's" who only see what they want to see because of prejudice. On the surface you present as a different colour but you are cut from the same cloth as those you purport to despise.

Good call.

Interesting yes, but the inference ironically is that the source you've linked to is the media..the same said media who hungry for news, titbits, unsubstantiated garble and misinformation are the same said outlets who magnify and publish with what seems any unaccountability to their source.

I agree with your bone of contention, but to point to the general media as a paragon of moral and philosophical aptitude seems a little hypocritical. Makes you wonder if certain sections of the media are fighting back or are threatened with "we are losing our core readership to online twitterings"..that,.. we wont have.

Daily the media publish prejudice because of what they want to see rather than what is fact, even if that fact is based on good ignored journalism..Maybe if confidence was high in mainstream media and government media outlets the incidents of "wild claims" via chatrooms would reduce?

Archived