Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

Yes I am a parent of two fine sons one of whom has served his country in the Air Force.

If the blackest day ever came that either of them carried out such an atrocity I would have the common decency to stand up and shed a few tears for the victims and unpleasant as it would be turn my back on him.

Bringing disgrace upon a family which through generations have been law abiding and hardworking people is the ultimate evil that a son could bring down upon them. He wouldl pay the prescribed penalty and those of us who are left would live the rest of our lives in sorrow

No strange logic there

Sounds a bit like the logic of the Taliban..Honour, disgrace. Short of killing your own son should ever the Blackest day darken your doorstep you sound a bit like one of these right wing Islamic fundamentalists. Oh the irony.

Sounds a bit like the logic of the Taliban..Honour, disgrace. Short of killing your own son should ever the Blackest day darken your doorstep you sound a bit like one of these right wing Islamic fundamentalists. Oh the irony.

I'm done talking. If you cant see my point of view then that's your problem

Adios

FBI contacted the suspects in 2011

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-casting-set-stage-for-boston-marathon-bombing-shootout-charade/

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 17:57 ----------

Undercover agents directly next too the bomb before and after pictures :

Remember the FBI told you NOT TOO LOOK AT ANY OTHER PICTURES :

http://www.infowars.com/contractors-at-boston-marathon-stood-near-bomb-left-before-detonation/

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 18:10 ----------

Marshal law was declared in Boston for a 19 year old . Maybe a taste of what's too come ?

In the first instance there is absolutely no credible evidence that the people in these pictures are undercover agents and secondly, no evidence whatsoever that the bombing was anything other than what it appears to be.

You really need to suspend all reason to believe as you do. It's not healthy.

Yes I am a parent of two fine sons one of whom has served his country in the Air Force.

If the blackest day ever came that either of them carried out such an atrocity I would have the common decency to stand up and shed a few tears for the victims and unpleasant as it would be turn my back on him.

Bringing disgrace upon a family which through generations have been law abiding and hardworking people is the ultimate evil that a son could bring down upon them. He wouldl pay the prescribed penalty and those of us who are left would live the rest of our lives in sorrow

No strange logic there

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 17:35 ----------

They would deserve empathy if they had the decency to make a statement about the victims instead of rattling on about the Boston police "setting them up"

Stupid is as stupid does but in this case it's more a case of just arrogance combined with ignorance

Are you absolutely sure that there is no chance whatsoever that you might spend a period of time in shocked disbelief, unable to come to terms with the horror and the pain, whilst your rational mind is swamped by the only shred of comfort that you can muster - denial?

Marshal law was declared in Boston for a 19 year old . Maybe a taste of what's too come ?

Are you one of those guys who builds a bunker and stockpiles ammo and tinned sardines?

It must be scary in your head.

FBI contacted the suspects in 2011

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-casting-set-stage-for-boston-marathon-bombing-shootout-charade/

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 17:57 ----------

Remember the FBI told you NOT TOO LOOK AT ANY OTHER PICTURES :

http://www.infowars.com/contractors-at-boston-marathon-stood-near-bomb-left-before-detonation/

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 18:10 ----------

Any chance you could answer my question? Is there any other reasonable explanation for the things you consider suspicious in these images?

Why would you turn your back on your child in such circumstances? I don't think I could. Could you not both hate the crime and still love the perpetrator? I'd like to think I could.

This sounds suspiciously like the notion of family 'honour' that some Muslims claim as the justification for killing their daughters. Of course if a child of mine did something awful I'd expect them to face justice, but 'ultimate evil'?

You do come across very melodramatically sometimes.

They would deserve empathy if they had the decency to make a statement about the victims instead of rattling on about the Boston police "setting them up"

How mean spirited of you. Surely as a parent you can understand the anguish, pain and shame they're feeling?

Denial, as you well know is the first stage of the grieving process. That the boys mother should be unable to accept the reality of what's happened is in no way surprising. Sad that you, for whatever reason feel able unable to accept this.

Why would you turn your back on your child in such circumstances? I don't think I could. Could you not both hate the crime and still love the perpetrator? I'd like to think I could.

This sounds suspiciously like the notion of family 'honour' that some Muslims claim as the justification for killing their daughters. Of course if a child of mine did something awful I'd expect them to face justice, but 'ultimate evil'?

You do come across very melodramatically sometimes.

How mean spirited of you. Surely as a parent you can understand the anguish, pain and shame they're feeling?

Denial, as you well know is the first stage of the grieving process. That the boys mother should be unable to accept the reality of what's happened is in no way surprising. Sad that you, for whatever reason feel able unable to accept this.

You articulated it in a way i never could. Cheers.

Archived