Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

The unmarked SUV did indeed belong too the under cover team out there on the finish line .

"Out there at the finish line" as in arrived after the bombs had gone off and well after the public had gone.

And?

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 23:47 ----------

So you've changed your mind about the 4x4 belonging too the media ?

It was very obivious it belongs too the undercover agents .

But it was also not used in any way too help the casualties .

Actually NON of the undercover agents even attempted too help the injured , going on by the photos

Read what I said again about the major incident vehicle and casualties in the post you quoted.

They are CST . That's very very obvious

The object in his hand is a radiation detector . That's confirmed by the photos which have been posted .

I've not said anything about a conspiracy , just reposting photos that we were told "NOT TOO LOOK AT".

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 22:32 ----------

Well at least we have that cleared up

The unmarked SUV did indeed belong too the under cover team out there on the finish line .

Undercover meaning it was unmarked .

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 22:38 ----------

??

So you've changed your mind about the 4x4 belonging too the media ?

It was very obivious it belongs too the undercover agents .

But it was also not used in any way too help the casualties .

Actually NON of the undercover agents even attempted too help the injured , going on by the photos -

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

Breaking news detailing the Saudi connection :

Saudi national being deported on national security grounds .

Obama had too have a meeting with saudi ambassador :

http://www.infowars.com/abdul-rahman-ali-al-harbi-bombing-person-of-interest-has-6-saudi-terrorists-in-family5-more-are-in-gitmo/

How is the uniform "obvious" ??? Show me a nice Massachusetts national guard link showing it - I can't find it. And the confirmed pic of the gizmo is nothing of the sort - model number and a stand alone image or it might as well be a packet of fags.

Last link ? Rhubarb, deserving of the national enquirer - all innuendo and unsubstantiated rumour. So a Saudi got deported - big deal. Had he ever been to Boston (basing it on the premis that the link is accurate - which it isn't)

Imagine a simple question in their houses ? "Where's the last bit of bacon gone" ? :suspect:

Maybe the radical vegans kidnapped it - with help from the hippy girl from the flat upstairs. Maybe the supreme order of wild gruts are involved?

I saw some people with hands and faces - that's highly significant; maybe the army of the totally witless are behind the whole shebang?

What do you mean by common gear ? The undercover unmarked 4x4 had very very high tech communication equipment on the roof , unless a satellite dish amoung other equipment sounds common too you ?

But hey your institled too your own opinion aren't you ?

Common? Look again, 'comm gear' = communications gear. I'd expect a security team to have high tech communications, wouldn't you?

As for the 'undercover' aspect, what does 'undercover' actually mean to you? Because they surely did not look like they were undercover anything, being out there on the street in uniform and in plain sight of all you amateur armchair detectives and conspiracy freaks.

The shock of the Boston bombing has not turned to hated of the 19 year old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for me, I feel pitty and sadness for him. Don't get me wrong I feel far more for the victims of his actions but has the farther of a 19 year old son I can't help but see him as a victim of his elder "Farther figure" bro's radicalisation. I have little no pitty for his dead brother. He will if he lives reflect on what his brother dragged him into and I'm sure this will punish him to the point he wishes he was dead. Radical Islam makes victims also of its young converts, will it end?

Archived