Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

Where you are again missing the point is that I rule out no information as part of the picture and have every intention of pursuing your recommendation.

Unfortunately your anti-intellectualism causes you to rule out a vast swathe of expertise and erudition and that is nothing less than closed-minded.

If I responded to your suggestion about the website in the same manner you adopted when confronted by an academic resource I would now be saying something like - you can't trust anything on that site they're just in it for a laugh, trying to get the anti-Islam frothers all worked up. They know who their audience is and they know which buttons to push.

Your lack of respect for academic disciplines and the enlightenment they can and do bring to real world events represents a tendency to blindly generalise that had blighted your ability to objectively debate before.

There is a place for both empirical and theoretical knowledge in the process of learning and understanding.

Evidently you neither understand me and my background or the concept of prejudice within "research" which is particularly prevalent among terrorism "researchers".

Good luck on ummah..let me know how you feel after a week.

---------- Post added 23-04-2013 at 06:03 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBCY

Suprise Suprise the suspect was very well known too the FBI ( which is standard for every single domestic terror plot )

Russia warned FBI about the suspects -

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-fumbles-...rlan-tsarnaev/

Shocking second vid proves suspect was alive - was stripped naked , was placed at the back of a police car -

And then ened up dead !

This official narrative stinks too high heaven:

http://www.infowars.com/tsarnaev-aun...eo-is-tamerlan

---------- Post added 22-04-2013 at 21:39 ----------

Like the fairies in your garden ?

Each one of my links shows videos and pictures that the mainstream media have refused too show -

I am breaking a media BLACK OUT on this event .

---------- Post added 23-04-2013 at 06:03 ----------

[/color]

I hope you know that its the CIA controlling the gravity on earth that stops us from flying off

No I did not know they control gravity , what evidence do you have for that claim ?

---------- Post added 24-04-2013 at 18:18 ----------

It's cack for a number of reasons - I'll list them.

a) No way of knowing that the images haven't been altered

b) Even if they are genuine, there is no way they can 'prove' anything.

c) Why do they not have black backpacks? Well, maybe they swapped them.

Maybe they didn't. Maybe this photo is fake or has been misinterpreted.

d)SBCY and others of his ilk are frankly utterly off their trollies assigning the kind of significance they do to such flimsy 'evidence'.

A. The images have not been altered. They have been uploaded by the members of the public who were there . The most disturbing issue is how every mainstream media outlet has totally ignored these pictures ,

I guess now that the CISPA law has gone through it will mean even private websites will be shut down which dare too show another view , another perspective of events taking place .

The photos prove the brothers did not have the black back pack which exploded ( the only one carrying the bombers back pack was the brown CST Member who is seen with the back pack before the bombing then seen without it ,

But I'm glad you FINALY plucked the courage too examine the "world wide black out " Boston bombing pictures.

A. The images have not been altered. They have been uploaded by the members of the public who were there . The most disturbing issue is how every mainstream media outlet has totally ignored these pictures ,

I guess now that the CISPA law has gone through it will mean even private websites will be shut down which dare too show another view , another perspective of events taking place .

The photos prove the brothers did not have the black back pack which exploded ( the only one carrying the bombers back pack was the brown CST Member who is seen with the back pack before the bombing then seen without it ,

But I'm glad you FINALY plucked the courage too examine the "world wide black out " Boston bombing pictures.

Again, how do you know they have not been altered? The answer is, you don't.

If these two were so innocent, why would one of them shoot dead a MIT cop doing his job of checking them, then die in a massive gunfight, and the other lie bleeding to death, hiding in a boat for hours. Our government didn't murder 3000 people at the WTC either, nor the CIA or FBI. Grow up!

Tragic deaths, a city in mourning. Hardly a subject for jokes it is Jeffrey?

True; yet their mother denies that they were involved.

And the BBC went to pains in order to conceal their Chechen/Moslem origins.

Plus: is it conceivable that 'an entire city' is maybe not in mourning? Some are, for sure, not all- most are just glad to return to normal life in place of the absurd citywide lockdown foisted unnecessarily on them.

True; yet their mother denies that they were involved.

And the BBC went to pains in order to conceal their Chechen/Moslem origins.

Plus: is it conceivable that 'an entire city' is maybe not in mourning? Some are, for sure, not all- most are just glad to return to normal life in place of the absurd citywide lockdown foisted unnecessarily on them.

How does any of that justify making inappropriate jokes?

Archived