Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

That article claims 12 dead 50 injured.

Arrests already? That seems particularly quick.

That's in reply to post 31

NYP is a tabloid so not suggesting it's 100%, just pointing out what they are reporting. Other media are now reporting a "person of interest" in hospital under police guard with severe burns.

NYP is a tabloid so not suggesting it's 100%, just pointing out what they are reporting. Other media are now reporting a "person of interest" in hospital under police guard with severe burns.

Sorry never suggested you meant anything by it..it was merely an observation of your link..not an implied suggestion.

I think this is going to be one of those situations where the media are in a frenzy and a report can escalate into Front Page..in minutes.

What is interesting is it's Patriots day..personally I think that's going to be highly significant as things unfold.

Sorry never suggested you meant anything by it..it was merely an observation of your link..not an implied suggestion.

I think this is going to be one of those situations where the media are in a frenzy and a report can escalate into Front Page..in minutes.

What is interesting is it's Patriots day..personally I think that's going to be highly significant as things unfold.

I don't understand why patriots day would be negatively significant (as in something they would object to strongly enough to commit terrorism, or to even comment on it actually) to anyone alive today?

Archived