Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

They were Chechens, you know- so it's hardly a joke to say so.

I agree that it was hardly a joke. It was terrible pun on the similarity between Chechens and chickens, as you well know. There is not a great deal of dignity in such obvious attempts to avoid the question.

How does any of your attempted justification actually justify making an inappropriate joke?

Just to give you a way out, I will not ask again. So feel free to employ a further shameful bodyswerve.

True; yet their mother denies that they were involved.

And the BBC went to pains in order to conceal their Chechen/Moslem origins.

Plus: is it conceivable that 'an entire city' is maybe not in mourning? Some are, for sure, not all- most are just glad to return to normal life in place of the absurd citywide lockdown foisted unnecessarily on them.

Of course the mother denies their involvement. All mothers have the same reaction when it comes to sonny boy who used to play with toys, ask her to read him bed time stories and then run to her when he crapped in his diapers then years into manhood suddenly becomes a bloody nasty obscenity who carries out an act of a horrific nature.

His mother claims that the bombing was "A play game" (Whatever that means) and the blood wasn't real blood but red paint.

Okay, she' entitled to her opinions but what it all comes down to is that she's "thick" and only serves to degrade and ridicule herself as well as cast an even more general negative image on her religion which is at this time troubled within by extremist groups.

I suppose you base your opinions on the "absurdity and unecessary city lockdown" on your vast insight into the situation and the city of Boston in general.

I suppose also that you already knew that the fugitive bomber was not carrying any more explosive devices while on the run and that he wouldn't attempt to place said explosives in other parts of the city.

Of course the mother denies their involvement.

A rare moment of agreement between us Harley; denial is well known as being the first stage of grief.

I'm a little surprised that Jeffrey appears not to be aware of and understand this.

A rare moment of agreement between us Harley; denial is well known as being the first stage of grief.

I'm a little surprised that Jeffrey appears not to be aware of and understand this.

I don't think Jeffrey knows anything very much about the city of Boston. It is fiercely patriotic, at times way too much. But when it was told to shut up shop for a few hours, it responded with little complaint from its citizens, knowing there were people out there still willing to do maximum harm to young and old alike. If some non residents were passing through, or headed to Logan Airport, too bad. Come back tomorrow. I would like to think Sheffield would handle a like situation in the same manner.

Archived