Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

Mike, we're talking about jihadis not overarching studies of terrorists in general. Black September, Danish Cartoons, Burma, Salman Rushdie, Mecca terrorist attack. A few things your jihadi will probably know of. Last on the annoyed list will be the attack on Mecca...go figure. Burma seems to provoking no reaction at all despite it being rather horrific. Black september raised but an eyebrow. Salman..lets all go mental. Danish cartoons..lets mental plus one.

Death is central to these people, they worship it. Trying to look at what motivates them after they join the cult is pointless, they live to die and the task then is simply to ensure they die without taking innocents with them.

Stopping the spread of the death cult is what we need to focus on and that requires a rebalance between intel gathering and propogation/infection.

I totally agree thats all it is a death cult

Maybe the problem is we don't disparage religion enough--all of it not just nut job muslims. We go to great lengths to accommodate the most delusional and irrational of ideas as long as it can hide behind the name of religion.

When somebody says they belive in fairies and ask's you to help them find a pot of gold, we are within our rights to claim they are mentally ill.

When someone praises the value of god and asks you to follow the one true way to salvation so that you can have everlasting life (i.e. a pot of gold), we either go with them or at least say, "oh, that's nice". Why do we value delusional thinking under some conditions and not others when, in general, it all can lead to delusional actions.

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 14:20 ----------

A rare moment of agreement between us Harley; denial is well known as being the first stage of grief.

I'm a little surprised that Jeffrey appears not to be aware of and understand this.

what absolute garbage the only thing she's in denial about is the standard of her acting

their mother and father were deported back to Chechnya because the mother was caught stealing $1600 worth of clothes in a department store in Boston.

this probabaly is one of the many things that helped change the brothers attitude towards the USA and they felt compelled to do something in their families honor against the United States and the people.I can only speculate,

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 13:58 ----------

Tragic deaths, a city in mourning. Hardly a subject for jokes it is Jeffrey?

Oh dear... Okay then, How does any of that justify making an inappropriate joke?

I agree that it was hardly a joke. It was terrible pun on the similarity between Chechens and chickens, as you well know. There is not a great deal of dignity in such obvious attempts to avoid the question.

How does any of your attempted justification actually justify making an inappropriate joke?

Just to give you a way out, I will not ask again. So feel free to employ a further shameful bodyswerve.

How would you deem Holocaust humour?

look like it or not you are allowed humour on this forum if you don't like it ignore it or go somewhere else if you don't like the way this forum is run and take your petty phobias (and your lack of humour)with you .

I know you'd like to think you're a moderater but you're not

look like it or not you are allowed humour on this forum if you don't like it ignore it or go somewhere else if you don't like the way this forum is run and take your petty phobias (and your lack of humour)with you .

I know you'd like to think you're a moderater but you're not

Look, like it or not you are allowed to question the appropriateness of humour on this forum too. I did not say Jeffrey was not allowed to make jokes I questioned the appropriateness of his joke.

It is interesting that both of us are criticising posts that we think are inappropriate but you seem to think that the right to do so is yours alone.

I have no issues with the way this forum is run and I would hate to be a mod as I imagine it is a nightmare.

Archived