Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

Not being daft here but you could get a shed load of wearable explosives under one of them daft football mascot animal suits. I'm guessing they can't all be made to undress because of the volume of runners.

This. Recon will change things , may not be bins next time ?

I don't understand why patriots day would be negatively significant (as in something they would object to strongly enough to commit terrorism, or to even comment on it actually) to anyone alive today?

You'd be surprised what these nut jobs take offence to. Take this week we had someone killed in the region due to a parking space.

I don't understand why patriots day would be negatively significant (as in something they would object to strongly enough to commit terrorism, or to even comment on it actually) to anyone alive today?

It's just an personal opinion..any elaboration and it would cut across Morts warning.

Just to clarify, Patriots' Day is a Massachusetts state holiday, not to be confused with Patriot Day which is a day of remembrance for September 11.

April 15 is income tax deadline, so maybe it was someone upset about paying taxes???

Let's hope that isn't the case, or they'll never find them.

did'nt timothy Mcveigh set is bomb off on patriots day?:suspect:

Quite possibly, and Ruby Ridge, and Waco, too. Was there something about Hitler's birthday as well? Or was that something else? I don't remember. It's all so awful. :(

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 11:40 ----------

Let's hope that isn't the case, or they'll never find them.

I don't like paying taxes either, but bombs? :shocked::loopy:

Archived