Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

We think the victims are real people, and we are horrified by someone doing them random harm.

To the perpetrators, they are just counters; their humanity is irrelevant.

I forget who said it, but thinking of people as things to be manipulated in your own interest is the essence of sin.

NYP is a tabloid so not suggesting it's 100%, just pointing out what they are reporting. Other media are now reporting a "person of interest" in hospital under police guard with severe burns.
Not only that, it's Murdoch's paper, nuff said.

Quite possibly, and Ruby Ridge, and Waco, too. Was there something about Hitler's birthday as well? Or was that something else? I don't remember. It's all so awful. :(

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 11:40 ----------

I don't like paying taxes either, but bombs? :shocked::loopy:

Two cities I love, NYC and Boston, both hit with horrible events, and Sandy Hook here in the land of steady habits, Connecticut. Atlanta during the Olympics, London in July. Our flag seems to fly at half staff nearly all the time.

I heard on the radio that the eight year old son of one of the competitors was killed. He'd gone along to cheer for his dad. Its dreadful.

:( So wrong on so many levels, how any of this can be justified is beyond comprehension. I hope that those that died died instantly. All around the world the innocent are being cut down like wheat..and in far greater numbers. We live in a very sick world.

a child of 8, so tragically sad and such a waste of an innocent life , my heart breaks for him RIP darlin

I agree without question..but to put it into perspective innocent children in their thousands are being murdered by the same type of device daily yet the press seem to take no or little interest. There are some parents in other parts of the globe looking on at this and thinking, I lost all my children, not one.

Archived