Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

did'nt timothy Mcveigh set is bomb off on patriots day?:suspect:

At first I thought right wing nutters may have been the bombers, but now it's reported on the BBC that a pressure cooker was used as the bomb case and this design is used a lot in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

It's amazing so much time has passed and no one is saying who did it.

It's also amazing that we haven't yet had any conspiracy theories.

At first I thought right wing nutters may have been the bombers, but now it's reported on the BBC that a pressure cooker was used as the bomb case and this design is used a lot in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Takeaways and restaurants use cooking equipment. It must have been them

I see people criticise the US about killing civilians when they're going after terrorists with drone strikes , collateral damage or whatever

but this event goes one stage further, it doesn't even pretend to target a military target. It was just to kill and maim the innocent. this was murder simply for the gratification of it. .

I see people criticise the US about killing civilians when they're going after terrorists with drone strikes , collateral damage or whatever

but this event goes one stage further, it doesn't even pretend to target a military target. It was just to kill and maim the innocent. this was murder simply for the gratification of it. .

This may yet turn out to have been committed by one or more US citizens

Don't worry, the FBI are working tirelessly to try and find some evidence to blame Muslims.

As for conspiracy theories, here's one:

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/15/alex_jones_labels_boston_explosion_a_false_flag/

I remember the IRA useing similar tactics with two bombs to target responders

anybody remember warrington where they murdered two children useing this method

my thoughts and sympathies are with those affected by this atrocity, but don't forget Boston was one of the major fundraising centres for Noraid, the group that raised money for the IRA to buy weapons and explosives for terrorism in the UK and Ireland.when 911 happend noraid went out of buisness over night

the USA found out on 9/11 that an 'armed struggle' suddenly becomes a whole lot less glamorous when it kills people in your own country.

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 14:03 ----------

This may yet turn out to have been committed by one or more US citizens

I agree, and it will be interesting to see which religeous and ethnic group they belong to

Don't worry, the FBI are working tirelessly to try and find some evidence to blame Muslims.

As this article says, the bomb was built by someone who knows how the Taliban build their bombs.

"It doesn't necessarily mean the FBI are hunting a foreigner - signs still point to 'domestic terrorism' "

http://www.theweek.co.uk/us/boston-bombs/52531/boston-whoever-did-it-knows-how-taliban-make-their-bombs?utm_campaign=theweekdaily_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

Islamic terror groups take a lot Pride in their work and as much taking even more by shouting from the rooftops.

There isn't much to conspire about. Bombs went off, fact, the only thing now open is who..that boils down to two very likely suspects, jihadists or homegrown. My personal opinion as from the outset is homegrown.

Sorry, it now seems there's a third choice for the killings.."fags" were to blame and God wreaked vengeance...on an 8 yr old.:rolleyes:

Maybe westbo know something other than the "God" theory..their such hate freaks maybe they know who the real culprits are..after all they haven't mentioned Arabs.:suspect:

Archived