Any Aston Hall Brides out there?

Hello! Was just wanting to speak with anyone who is using Aston Hall as there wedding venue in the future? I have received a letter informing me that they have become a Best Western Plus. What o you think of this if you put your deposit down on a wedding date before these plans were announced? Thanks :hihi:

Its supposed to be a positive move to be part of the Best Western group. As far as I'm aware the Hotels that join still retain their individuality and ownership but I could be wrong on the ownership. The undercover boss TV show was on Best Western a year or so ago.

I'm not a bride - but i paid for wedding at ASton Hall and eat there occasionally. I honestly can't see it changing with regards to its individuality.

I stay at Best Westerns monthly and they are all different,i think the BW brand just helps fill the bedrooms.

Ox Pasture @ Scarborough and South Normanton@ Oakham are both similar to Aston Hall in the quality but still very unique.

Archived