Soap slithers: are they a problem?

Why is it that when the soap 'slither' (I think I prefer that :hihi:) gets too small it no longer lathers?

And is there an optimum size at which the bar of soap becomes a 'slither'?

(OK that was two questions...) :D

1) Not sure

2) Some time before it gets too small that it no longer lathers.

A sliver of soap and a new bar, work up a good lather stick both together leave a few hours, now 'glued' together carry on useing -- no waste!

In true Yorkshire style I've tried this before but they soon become 'unglued' when used in hot water. :(

What am I doing wrong?

Maybe a dab of wallpaper paste may help? :confused:

Brilliant idea! :thumbsup:

I'm off to the kitchen now to try it out with Mrs B's liquidiser. :)

Ummmm...(raises hand schoolboy stylie)...I have a question!

How are you supposed to use liquid soap? Specifically, I'm talking about shower gel. I can't seem to get to grips with it, which is why I always use soap. I never buy the flippin' stuff because I can't use it effectively, but I occasionally get some bought for me.

I squeeze it into my hand, and before you can say wear's (deliberate mis-spell) the soap. It's gone! Disappearing down the plug hole! The only answer is to do the hokey-cokey backwards and forwards into the shower stream. But the cubicle in my bathroom doesn't afford that luxury.

Ummmm...(raises hand schoolboy stylie)...I have a question!

How are you supposed to use liquid soap? Specifically, I'm talking about shower gel. I can't seem to get to grips with it, which is why I always use soap. I never buy the flippin' stuff because I can't use it effectively, but I occasionally get some bought for me.

I squeeze it into my hand, and before you can say wear's (deliberate mis-spell) the soap. It's gone! Disappearing down the plug hole! The only answer is to do the hokey-cokey backwards and forwards into the shower stream. But the cubicle in my bathroom doesn't afford that luxury.

... and with each day we all learn a little more about the everyday tribulations of life as a SF mod. :shocked:

Archived