Soap slithers: are they a problem?

I have to agree. Not had 'bar' soap for yonks.

Pete, you need to get one of those lace curtain type dooberries for a scrub in the shower........ cant beat a good scrub with one of those, especially round the back of the .......... never mind :o

I only wish they would bring a gel out with the same fragrance as the old Pears soap!

http://www.makeupmypassion.com/2012/10/review-pears-pure-gentle-shower-gel.html

It is out there!

I have to agree. Not had 'bar' soap for yonks.

Pete, you need to get one of those lace curtain type dooberries for a scrub in the shower........ cant beat a good scrub with one of those, especially round the back of the .......... never mind :o

I only wish they would bring a gel out with the same fragrance as the old Pears soap!

All I can say is OUCH!!!!...Naaaaaa give me a good ol' bar of carbolic any day!...Or Coal Tar....and if I'm feeling really posh....a bar of imperial leather!

It is out there!

Ahhh..:( sadly not "............The shower gel is almost transparent like the pears soap, in fact this is the liquid form of the same (minus the traditional fragrance of the soap version). I was expecting the fragrance to be same as that of the soap, because i simply love it, but the shower gel has a different fragrance .........."

Thanks for trying though:)

Save all the bits of soap, put them into a saucepan with a drop of water and boil it up, when the soap as melted pour it into a mould.....something like a microwavable fried egg container and let it cool.

Remove the new block of soap from container.

Hahaha I stick the sliver to the new bar, it soon blends in :D

A true Yorkshireman would know that.

Toothpaste.....place the empty tube on a flat surface.

Using the handle of the toothbrush stroke the tube repeatedly to get the remaining paste to the top of the tube.

You will have a further "free" 5 cleans at least.

Toilet roll.......best not go there.:hihi:

Archived