Important question for the men on the forum

my odd socks don't get chance to be re-united with their lost partners - as soon as my better half sees a sock on its own it gets the boot (ho ho ho) into the bin - i think her logic (in a very loose sense of the word) is that if a sock doesn't have a match it's either lost or she's already binned it

either way i spend far too much time in M&S these days

I have a collection of single socks in my draw which at the moment stands at 7.

The record is 12.

Where the missing go I have no idea.

Most suddenly reappear to be reunited with their other half within a week or two but a few have been in the single sock club for several months.

How many lonely socks have you got?

Important?

Important?

Hmmmm in a way yes, it is important, as a mother of two adult boys, and a wife of ( another child lol ) hubby, after collecting the clothes and socks !! to wash, then having odd socks, can make you a lttle miffed.

After so many months of having to fill a bag of these odd little blighters, thnking they will find a partner, but no they are always to be alone until binned :hihi:

A bit like the wire fairy , who comes in the night and wraps them all up tangled and in knots.

Hmmmm in a way yes, it is important, as a mother of two adult boys, and a wife of ( another child lol ) hubby, after collecting the clothes and socks !! to wash, then having odd socks, can make you a lttle miffed.

After so many months of having to fill a bag of these odd little blighters, thnking they will find a partner, but no they are always to be alone until binned :hihi:

A bit like the wire fairy , who comes in the night and wraps them all up tangled and in knots.

Yes..but you're not a man. :P

Archived