Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

Newsflash:

After securing his 13th PL title Sir Alex has said he is quitting Manchester United, he has been asked to manage Sheffield United and feels it is about time his talents were recognised by joining a big club.

He said " I have had some good times here at Old Trafford, but when Bramall Lane calls, you just can't say no"

Remember you heard it here 1st on barmy land news

NURSE !!!!!! Straight Jacket for Mr Bypassblade, he's woken up again.

and some more medication for Mr S2blade in the next bed :)

The very same. And he's 2/1 now.

Martin Allen is an experienced Manager and has won a championship as recently as this season. He's also not a "yes man". He has absolutely no chance of being appointed by Mr McCabe. In fact I wouldn't think he'd even consider it if he was offered it.

Martin Allen is an experienced Manager and has won a championship as recently as this season. He's also not a "yes man". He has absolutely no chance of being appointed by Mr McCabe. In fact I wouldn't think he'd even consider it if he was offered it.

Someone must think he would to back him down to 2/1 but there again Wally Downes was previously backed down to 6/4 and now he's out to 6/1.

United are 5/2 to win the play-offs but Morgan is 15/2 for the job. An opportunity for those convinced that Mr McCabe will take the cheap option.

Someone must think he would to back him down to 2/1 but there again Wally Downes was previously backed down to 6/4 and now he's out to 6/1.

United are 5/2 to win the play-offs but Morgan is 15/2 for the job. An opportunity for those convinced that Mr McCabe will take the cheap option.

I was at the Preston game and the football was shocking.

Most teams have a bit of a revival when a new manager comes in but it was the worst football ive seen in years.

Got no chance in the play offs playing like that so will stay in league 1 next year and Morgan will be the only option. He'll be sacked by xmas and United will be back to square 1

Archived