Morgs 9/2

Parkinson 8/1

Sky Bet odds are:

McCall 11/4

Downes 4/1

Parkinson 5/1

Morgan 6/1

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 20:35 ----------

Yeah, but there's some truth in the old saying "Never go back"...

Is that advice to Mr McCabe or Neil Warnock?

Looking at the 4 names above I don't, repeat don't want Downes, SM has done okay in Scotland but it's a tin pot league and he bombed at BCFC. Morgs could be a step too far, Parkinson has done well at Bradford, and he's not signed a contract yet so no compensation would be needed.

Have it on good authority that we've already interviewed Owen Coyle, and can't afford him, and another believed to be O'Driscoll we'll see.

It all depends on how bad KM wants us to progress, if he keeps going cheap then we stay where we are, okay we may I say may win P Offs, but would Morgs want it full time.

He's on a steep learning curve, and a new division would not be the best place to cut your teeth.

Looking at the 4 names above I don't, repeat don't want Downes, SM has done okay in Scotland but it's a tin pot league and he bombed at BCFC. Morgs could be a step too far, Parkinson has done well at Bradford, and he's not signed a contract yet so no compensation would be needed.

Have it on good authority that we've already interviewed Owen Coyle, and can't afford him, and another believed to be O'Driscoll we'll see.

It all depends on how bad KM wants us to progress, if he keeps going cheap then we stay where we are, okay we may I say may win P Offs, but would Morgs want it full time.

He's on a steep learning curve, and a new division would not be the best place to cut your teeth.

Sorry pete,but i think you know the answer to that already.

McCall was a disaster at Bradford. If I was Mr McCabe I would be making my peace with Neil Warnock.

Jim, I like you & your posts, but trust me would not want NW back at the Lane. Yes he motivates but I wouldn't give him 5 bob to spend look at Panickbyi & Hosrfield, just to mention 2.

No we don't want him back, and people say never go back it's true.

Jim, I like you & your posts, but trust me would not want NW back at the Lane. Yes he motivates but I wouldn't give him 5 bob to spend look at Panickbyi & Hosrfield, just to mention 2.

Well that's alright then Pete because he won't get five bob to spend. :)

Not to mention the great players he signed for us.

Archived