Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

I'd have Coyle but Levein no way you are talking about a guy who managed Scotland, and in one game, played 4, 6, 0 & still lost. He was hopeless at Leicester, don't say he had a good record in Scottish league, it's Muppet league.

Someone must think he would to back him down to 2/1 but there again Wally Downes was previously backed down to 6/4 and now he's out to 6/1.

United are 5/2 to win the play-offs but Morgan is 15/2 for the job. An opportunity for those convinced that Mr McCabe will take the cheap option.

I must confess I'd never have thought of Wally Downes until I saw the odds on here and certainly wouldn't have thought Martin Allen would be favourite so you are right somebody must have some inside info, or at least think they have. If I were a betting man I'd consider a punt on Morgan but I wouldn't put a penny on us winning the play offs. It's bad enough paying to watch it as it is, I wouldn't want any more money riding on it!

I must confess I'd never have thought of Wally Downes until I saw the odds on here and certainly wouldn't have thought Martin Allen would be favourite so you are right somebody must have some inside info, or at least think they have. If I were a betting man I'd consider a punt on Morgan but I wouldn't put a penny on us winning the play offs. It's bad enough paying to watch it as it is, I wouldn't want any more money riding on it!

If Morgan's odds go out any further I'll be having a punt myself. He's 10/1 now.

Vinnie Jones is your man.

Don't laugh - would you ever have put money on Paolo DC being a Prem manager?

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 17:31 ----------

If it's true that Colin W is coming back to S2 as Director of Football, he may want to appoint someone in his own image...Tried & trusted journeyman with a good record of getting lower league teams up...What's Meggo doing?!

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 18:03 ----------

I'd have Coyle but Levein no way you are talking about a guy who managed Scotland, and in one game, played 4, 6, 0 & still lost. He was hopeless at Leicester, don't say he had a good record in Scottish league, it's Muppet league.

Yeah, the Scottish football question is interesting.

Can't think that Celtic or Rangers (in previous incarnation LOL) would do other than struggle in the Prem.

Look at them in Europe. Serial bottlers and non-starters.

Vinnie Jones is your man.

Don't laugh - would you ever have put money on Paolo DC being a Prem manager?

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 17:31 ----------

If it's true that Colin W is coming back to S2 as Director of Football, he may want to appoint someone in his own image...Tried & trusted journeyman with a good record of getting lower league teams up...What's Meggo doing?!

Sorry Vinnie Jones going to give up a successful acting career, by that I mean its made him mega money. WE don't want, nor need Colin in any capacity at Bramall Lane, let him go to pasture.

As for Megson he can keep his arse slung as far away as possible from our ground, horrible little ginger oik.

There is no point supposing we'll just have to wait and see, but if folk think it was bad when DW got the job let no brains KM give it to the ginger whinga, there would be WW3 at BDTBL.

Damn, missed my chance. He's clear favourite at 3/1 now.

Unlucky jim.

Think the bookies realised Morgan was priced up wrong.

He must stand a very good chance of getting the job if he manages to win the playoffs!!!!

The Blades are around 9/4 to get promoted yet Morgan was 10/1 for the job.

So by backing Morgan you were effectively getting 10/1 that the Blades win the playoffs.(which is probably about right on past form :))

Unlucky jim.

Think the bookies realised Morgan was priced up wrong.

He must stand a very good chance of getting the job if he manages to win the playoffs!!!!

The Blades are around 9/4 to get promoted yet Morgan was 10/1 for the job.

So by backing Morgan you were effectively getting 10/1 that the Blades win the playoffs.(which is probably about right on past form :))

You would be getting 34.75/1 for the double.

Stroll on - never known a book like this.

Since last night - Martin Allen down from 8/1 to 3/1 favourite, Chris Morgan out to 5/1.

Be all different by dinner time.

All the bookmakers are doing is making a book so prices will fluctuate while they make it balance into a no lose situation for them, no one has a clue yet until interviews start getting publicised.

Archived