Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

Why would Keane come to League 1?

Why would McCall give up taking a team into Europa League?

What's Morgan done, lately?

---------- Post added 19-05-2013 at 17:03 ----------

Robinson is a more sensible name in t'frame.

You're right Keane wouldn't come to League 1, especially where he'll have no say in who comes or goes.

McCall I'm not so sure. Unless they draw a Welsh club Motherwells Europa League campaign is likely to be over by the end of July, also he can't really progress any further with them. Having said that with the state of SUFC at the moment he'd have a job doing much with us either.

Morgan has certainly done nothing to suggest he could do a good job as Manager. He's apparently impressed behind the scenes, we haven't seen it on the pitch though.

I can't see why Robinson would give up a stable job in the same division to come either.

I suspect Morgan will get it basically by default.

I have not got a clue who will get the job, but as said before this has to be the right choice as if we fail this year, administration beckons.:mad:

I can't see McCabe putting them into administration. That's a long way off while ever the support is holding up.

If it's a young man that's required I would have jumped in for Flitcroft before he signed his contract but Robinson has got that bit more experience under his belt.

I see Glynn Hodges is now in the betting at 10/1.

If we go into Administration we have a chance of emerging stronger as Crystal Palace have done. The situation at the moment is one of a slow painful decline that shows no signs of being reversed. We won't go in to Administration as the only person who can put us there is Kevin McCabe and he's the one who would lose most money by doing it.

If Peterborough hadn't conceded a last minute goal Barnsley would have been relegated, Flitcroft may be a good Manager but he's not proved it yet in my opinion.

If we go into Administration we have a chance of emerging stronger as Crystal Palace have done. The situation at the moment is one of a slow painful decline that shows no signs of being reversed. We won't go in to Administration as the only person who can put us there is Kevin McCabe and he's the one who would lose most money by doing it.

If Peterborough hadn't conceded a last minute goal Barnsley would have been relegated, Flitcroft may be a good Manager but he's not proved it yet in my opinion.

which to be fair,the free kick leading up to the goal was never a free kick.But thats football for you.

which to be fair,the free kick leading up to the goal was never a free kick.But thats football for you.

There are lots of if's and buts in football, like if the Madine foul at Barnsley was spotted, they'd have got a draw but the Owls luck changed that night. If the Leeds handball had been seen then the Owls could possibly have won, as you say it's football, that's why we love it.

We've had a lot of speculation over the manager but, who do the fans want in come on lets vote lets not spoil it with silly guesses. If I was to stick out my neck out I'd say take a shot on Owen Coyle, you have to speculate to accumulate, or Southgate, lets face it Roy Keane could be tempted no matter what people say, doesn't mean I want him but don't so no.

Whoever comes in has to realise he has a fresh canvass, get rid of the dead wood close season & rebuild. I mean Southgate & Keane would have much stronger contacts than say Morgan, or Wilder.

Also Karl Robinson is arrogant but changing clubs could be the kick-start he needs, some people can only work at one club Eddie Howe has proved that.

I can't imagine Roy Keane accepting the working conditions at Bramall Lane. Who ever gets the job has to accept that players can be sold at any time and he has no say in it. I don't think many experienced Managers would accept it either.

Neil Warnock once said he knew he had to sell a player every year but as long as he decided who it was that was fine. I don't think the Board would give that assurance to anybody now.

I'm not optimistic that there's a Manager around who could do much with us but if I had to choose a realistic option it would probably be Karl Robinson.

---------- Post added 20-05-2013 at 16:30 ----------

There are lots of if's and buts in football, like if the Madine foul at Barnsley was spotted, they'd have got a draw but the Owls luck changed that night. If the Leeds handball had been seen then the Owls could possibly have won, as you say it's football, that's why we love it.

We've had a lot of speculation over the manager but, who do the fans want in come on lets vote lets not spoil it with silly guesses. If I was to stick out my neck out I'd say take a shot on Owen Coyle, you have to speculate to accumulate, or Southgate, lets face it Roy Keane could be tempted no matter what people say, doesn't mean I want him but don't so no.

Whoever comes in has to realise he has a fresh canvass, get rid of the dead wood close season & rebuild. I mean Southgate & Keane would have much stronger contacts than say Morgan, or Wilder.

Also Karl Robinson is arrogant but changing clubs could be the kick-start he needs, some people can only work at one club Eddie Howe has proved that.

Jimmy Sirrell proved it as well, a long time ago!!

Archived