Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

It was on the Radio this morning, but it did not say it was a major obstacle, just that that was a factor still to be decided.

What it means, I think, is that Robinson wants the job, and now it gets down to the nitty gritty.

Like what has already been said grapps,he has had a decent budget at MK and done nowt,is he really the answer.

Like what has already been said grapps,he has had a decent budget at MK and done nowt,is he really the answer.

Not sure Gazza to be honest, but my point was that once it gets down to the "Agent" getting involved, it means money is being discussed I guess.

Be happy with McCall or Robinson with Morgs as assistant

I mentioned before that McCall had said in an interview that he saw his future "south of the border", wonder whether any exploratory talks took place when we were signing Murphy?

Rob Staton just tweeted, Karl Robinson meeting his agent tomorrow regarding Blades job, but compo a major obstacle.

I'd be interested to hear Rob Statens opinion on Robinson. He was very scathing about him in his commentary of MK Dons v The Blades. I wonder if he'd repeat it if he got the Blades job?

I'd be interested to hear Rob Statens opinion on Robinson. He was very scathing about him in his commentary of MK Dons v The Blades. I wonder if he'd repeat it if he got the Blades job?

Bit of a dream but Pulis now available

Archived