Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

Shame about Pulis, I honestly do not think anyone could have done anymore at Stoke than he did.

Stoke are going to be really, really sorry hes gone mate.

If they think they had a bit of a struggle this season wait until next year without Pulis.

I mentioned before that McCall had said in an interview that he saw his future "south of the border", wonder whether any exploratory talks took place when we were signing Murphy?

I'd love to take McCall if it meant a shot at getting Higdon!

Shame about Pulis, I honestly do not think anyone could have done anymore at Stoke than he did.

I would have thought stokes prioroty each season is just to stay up,pullis has done that,do they really think they can have a crack at the top six.:confused:

TBH what has happened to Pulis is nothing short of disgraceful, he turned Stoke into a decent mid table team that most didn't relish playing. He utilised the players he had to the best of their abilities, but stupidly the board want more, I hope they go down now & I have no axe to grind with Stoke but this is just stupid.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 14:22 ----------

It would be a perfect piece of irony if Robinson got the job, given he spoiled BB's party 2 years ago lol, and beat us again this year.

I would have thought stokes prioroty each season is just to stay up,pullis has done that,do they really think they can have a crack at the top six.:confused:

It's a tough one Gazza, even though people see them as over achieving they have been one of the top 10 spenders most season yet he hasn't had them finish in the top ten, I don't think they should have sacked him but with that kind of budget it's not unfair of the board to ask for better?

After a quiet week or 2 when all we had was speculation,things seemed to get moving after the L2 play off,which seems to me like Parkinson may well have been top of the list and the wait was to see what happened to Bradford City.Now that Parkinson is out of the frame,Blades look like they have made their move for the next in line,namely McCall and Robinson.McCall was saying up to less than a week ago that he had heard nothing of an approach from us,now,all of a sudden,he has.

Bit of a dream but Pulis now available

I think pulls would be an awful choice !

Fans that follow week in week out shouldn't have to endure his style of play , he got very lucky at Stoke and I for 1 am glad his luck and form of bullying is over !

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 20:58 ----------

I'd love to take McCall if it meant a shot at getting Higdon!

Love to take McCall :loopy:

I'd love us to appoint Mancini .

Not one of them candidates mentioned deserve a "love"

Fans that follow week in week out shouldn't have to endure his style of play , he got very lucky at Stoke and I for 1 am glad his luck and form of bullying is over !

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 20:58 ----------

Love to take McCall :loopy:

I'd love us to appoint Mancini .

Not one of them candidates mentioned deserve a "love"

I'd only "love" to take McCall IF it meant getting a shot at Higdon, otherwise he's probably the best of what we could get.

Well the way to look at is is, he's left them in the PL, where are we and unless we get this manager right we are deeper in the doo doo, I'll take McCall but the one at Motherwell, not the one that was at Bradford.

Archived