Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

Can't find any evidence that McCall has turned the Blades down, just that he's concerned about his prospective budget.

Could be the green light for Motherwell to offer him an improved contract.

LINK

Jim see #230 fella, what does your signature mean, and I think it's in Star Motherwell would want 130k compensation for him; not a lot of money if you want the right man.

Jim see #230 fella, what does your signature mean, and I think it's in Star Motherwell would want 130k compensation for him; not a lot of money if you want the right man.

If it's true he's turned them down then the Mirror man has got a scoop. It's not on any of the other newspaper websites and not even on the Mirror's as iansheff says.

The sig is supposed to be an owl. Sounds like it's failed, lol.

If it's true he's turned them down then the Mirror man has got a scoop. It's not on any of the other newspaper websites and not even on the Mirror's as iansheff says.

Jim, the sig is good now you have explained it, but I am not sure the "v''s work, take them off and leave the face and that would work a treat.

Daft as it sounds I just turned my screen sideways, and it DOES look like Owls eyes so well done, back to McCall I for one would happily have him at the Lane & hope KM does the necessary.

Cannot say I blame McCall he's done well at Motherwell, but god forbid Morgan should get the job sorry he's not ready. I see Southgate has now gone to no 1 again, we'll have to see.

I suspect Southgate will also lose interest when he finds out the budget and working conditions. I don't want Morgan either but it's looking like he's the only one who'll take it.

Yes but if you look on the Mirror website it is almost all about premier teams, clubs outside the premiership hardly get a mention these days.

Yes but if you look on the Mirror website it is almost all about premier teams, clubs outside the premiership hardly get a mention these days.

That's very true but I would have thought they would have posted it somewhere on the website if it was a genuine scoop.

The story has still not appeared on any other newspaper websites or on BBC or Sky Sports.

Well done you for spotting it in the Mirror but I suspect it's another classic case of shoddy tabloid journalism where speculation is presented as fact.

Archived