Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

He still went though. You criticise Mr McCabe for taking the money but not Walker. Personally, I don't think you can blame either.

But you can blame McCabe for not re-investing the transfer fee back into the team .

Also KW was basically pushed out of the door as McCabe had agreed a deal with spurs that was going through no matter what either player wanted .

Just like every other major decision they've made since 2007.

No not decisions, just major **** ups, I have always said that when we went up to the PL NW should have been made DOF, and a new face brought in. The board thought differently, Hulse got injured and was not replaced adequately that is when it all started to go pear shaped.

The biggest single **** up was the Robson fiasco, KM thought big name but oh how it cost them, when we went down from PL we had more than enough chances to stay up but blew the lot.

What galls me about United is the bloke who missed pen against Blackburn, then scored one for Wigan to send us down, they give him a bloody job as Morgan's assistant.

It's like giving Jack the Ripper a job as a knife sharpener.

No not decisions, just major **** ups, I have always said that when we went up to the PL NW should have been made DOF, and a new face brought in. The board thought differently, Hulse got injured and was not replaced adequately that is when it all started to go pear shaped.

The biggest single **** up was the Robson fiasco, KM thought big name but oh how it cost them, when we went down from PL we had more than enough chances to stay up but blew the lot.

What galls me about United is the bloke who missed pen against Blackburn, then scored one for Wigan to send us down, they give him a bloody job as Morgan's assistant.

It's like giving Jack the Ripper a job as a knife sharpener.

As odd as it sounds had we just given Blackwell the job instead of Roboson he would have probably got us promoted. Just bad decision after bad from McCabe since 2007 but more so since the passing of Dooley (R.I.P) which I have mentioned before. No one at the top of the club that really knows anything about football and it shows. Its all about the money and nothing else for them.

As odd as it sounds had we just given Blackwell the job instead of Roboson he would have probably got us promoted. Just bad decision after bad from McCabe since 2007 but more so since the passing of Dooley (R.I.P) which I have mentioned before. No one at the top of the club that really knows anything about football and it shows. Its all about the money and nothing else for them.

Yes I'm afraid Derek Dooley was the brains football wise, the others are clueless, see what people seem to forget is that KM holds Scarborough Holdings how much of our money has he pumped into to, during the building slump to keep them afloat.

Questions like this need asking and answering, we've had millions siphoned off us, nobody will buy us we don't even own the bloody ground.

Archived