Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

I wouldn't worry about him coming. If he gets the call to the secret location for an interview with Julian, Scott and Dave he'll soon come to the same conclusion as Stuart McCall!

Its not a secret location anymore its Sharons caf in the CASTLE MARKET

As odd as it sounds had we just given Blackwell the job instead of Roboson he would have probably got us promoted. Just bad decision after bad from McCabe since 2007 but more so since the passing of Dooley (R.I.P) which I have mentioned before. No one at the top of the club that really knows anything about football and it shows. Its all about the money and nothing else for them.

Didn't they address the lack of football knowledge at the top by appointing Julian Winter?

Yes I'm afraid Derek Dooley was the brains football wise, the others are clueless, see what people seem to forget is that KM holds Scarborough Holdings how much of our money has he pumped into to, during the building slump to keep them afloat.

Questions like this need asking and answering, we've had millions siphoned off us, nobody will buy us we don't even own the bloody ground.

Said it all for years mate . Plenty of blind do-gooding McCabe lovers on here ( they know who they are ) can't wait to shoot you down for it but I'm afraid we're right and they are wrong , just look at the state of the club for any evidence you need in backing up our claims .

1 . Average 3rd division squad that supposedly needs cutting down

2. Dwindling support . 15.000 for a play off semi at £10 a ticket ... Joke

3. Managers Turing the job down its that un appealing

4 . 30/40/50 million £ in debt whatever the figure , it's far to much .

5. A chairman that wants out / doesn't give a toss .

6. Our city rivals have overtaken us on every level . Attendances / players / finances / ambition .

So cheers Kevin you just carry on :loopy:

Yes I'm afraid Derek Dooley was the brains football wise, the others are clueless, see what people seem to forget is that KM holds Scarborough Holdings how much of our money has he pumped into to, during the building slump to keep them afloat.

Questions like this need asking and answering, we've had millions siphoned off us, nobody will buy us we don't even own the bloody ground.

So you reckon the football club is making money and this is subsidising McCabe's property empire?

You might want to look at the accounts online and compare the football club's income against expenditure.

There's a much more simple explanation as to where the monies gone.

Said it all for years mate . Plenty of blind do-gooding McCabe lovers on here ( they know who they are ) can't wait to shoot you down for it but I'm afraid we're right and they are wrong , just look at the state of the club for any evidence you need in backing up our claims .

1 . Average 3rd division squad that supposedly needs cutting down

2. Dwindling support . 15.000 for a play off semi at £10 a ticket ... Joke

3. Managers Turing the job down its that un appealing

4 . 30/40/50 million £ in debt whatever the figure , it's far to much .

5. A chairman that wants out / doesn't give a toss .

6. Our city rivals have overtaken us on every level . Attendances / players / finances / ambition .

So cheers Kevin you just carry on :loopy:

All people really had to do was look at the clubs accounts to see where McCabe was/is moving the money.

So you reckon the football club is making money and this is subsidising McCabe's property empire?

You might want to look at the accounts online and compare the football club's income against expenditure.

I have my opinions,, explain then where all the millions have gone then, they certainly haven't gone on team strengthening despite all you say, read #284.

You know parachute payments, 25m Tevez, Jags, Beattie, Kyles that's 15.5m just on those, leaving out all the other players.

We have been royally screwed as fans and people are still daft enough to give their money over to watch them, as they are loyal.

You don't need to read the clubs accounts to know something is seriously wrong.

A squad list , league position , etc etc will show you the money hasn't been spent correctly or at all for that matter .

You don't need to read the clubs accounts to know something is seriously wrong.

A squad list , league position , etc etc will show you the money hasn't been spent correctly or at all for that matter .

Surely you want to know where all the monies been wasted

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 19:51 ----------

I have my opinions,, explain then where all the millions have gone then, they certainly haven't gone on team strengthening despite all you say, read #284.

You know parachute payments, 25m Tevez, Jags, Beattie, Kyles that's 15.5m just on those, leaving out all the other players.

We have been royally screwed as fans and people are still daft enough to give their money over to watch them, as they are loyal.

I have my oppinions about McCabe as well bypass and many will be the same as yours.But believe me nowhere in the accounts does it show the football club propping up the plc

Archived