Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

No you said he played in the top flight well he did a handful of games at the back end of a relegation season and did not impress, he was a good second/third tier striker no more than that and in answer to your question asking if I saw him play yes I did probably every game he played for us and I also met him loads of times and found him very quiet and withdrawn which is not football manager material but I also met another quiet man a few times called Ron Atkininson so who knows?

But he DID play in the top flight, that cannot be disputed, so it was our relegation season everyone has to start somewhere. I saw him make both his debuts that season, FA cup & league 1976 as I say.

But he DID play in the top flight, that cannot be disputed, so it was our relegation season everyone has to start somewhere. I saw him make both his debuts that season, FA cup & league 1976 as I say.

And all I said is he never scored a top flight goal.

Apparently he'll only walk away from his contract if "a MAJOR overseas club comes in", that's us knackered then.

MAJOR as in Toronto FC :hihi::hihi:

Toronto FC Major not Massive ;)

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 15:38 ----------

We all could in Scotland:hihi::hihi:

Pretty sure that bloke Alex who used to post on here's Dad played up in Scotland at one point for a smaller club

Kenny Jackett will do nicely but I for one wouldn't mind Colin back at the Lane with Morgs as his assistant

Would not want to see Warnock back.

Certainly if we are changing the philosophy of the club regarding the way we play.

Would not want to see Warnock back.

Certainly if we are changing the philosophy of the club regarding the way we play.

Well from the names whos hats seem to be still in the ring I offer you my humble opinion....

Loved Morgs as a player but don't think hes up to managing us mate.

Southgate ...Nooooooooo

Wilder ....Nooooooo

Jackett ...YES

My opinion of wanting Colin back was because of the post from blades2012 ...I would take Colin back with Morgs as his assistant

Archived