Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

I wouldn't want either as manager.

At League One level, with a side with a decent amount spent on it, they were heading for the play offs.

The year before, he took over a team a team in 12th place - 8 points off the play offs - and guided them to an impressive 15th..... 13 points off the play offs.

Good luck finding someone better than NW or GM.

Not going to argue with you, it's your team.

If Megson comes to Bramall lane I am going straight to the tattoo artist to have my Blades tattoo covered up and will officially be a Rotherham United supporter....

Sod that, Wednesday are just up the road, a very long road. In the championship. Welcome aboard fellow.

Which players did he improve?

Jags I will give you. But he improved even more after leaving us.

I actually can not see any others playing for England tonight who has played under him.

But I said ONE players playing for England tonight:D. Did he play for England

Kyle walker

If Megson comes to Bramall lane I am going straight to the tattoo artist to have my Blades tattoo covered up and will officially be a Rotherham United supporter....

Now I am praying for GM to be given the job:hihi:

Seriously though CB, who out there, PROVEN at your (yes RR, it's a dig;))level is going to come in, anyone who hasn't the experience is a risk, and that is not what you lot need now, it needs mcrob to gamble and bite the bullet, IMO.

GM, joking aside, has proved he can do a job, you could do a lot worse...give me another proven name who will realistically join the blades?

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 22:48 ----------

Good luck finding someone better than NW or GM.

Not going to argue with you, it's your team.

Seems like your arguing fella,:hihi:

Archived