Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

That's about the best advice we could ever pass on to the blades...

Case of fingers crossed and hope it works out now.

They look a right shambles at the moment.

I'd say don't stop supporting your team, our support as got us through the darkest of times.

Very true mate, before MM took over there were a lot of owls on here complaining about the board, week in, week out, but most of them still went to the match every week. I can't imagine a Saturday afternoon during the football season, where I am not at the match (unless working overseas, and even then I try and plan it around football), I will be there no matter what.

I would like morgan to get job but what bothers me is he has been around for years, and he is a blade through and through, and if half way through season we are doing rubbish sat mid table fans are going to get on his back and he'll end up else where. I'd rather get some experience in that can get us out of this league and morgan to remain on coaching staff.

Gregg Abbott......this guys done a magnificent job,under very tough constraints,runs his club on a pittance,played us off the park under irvine,plays decent football,likes to bring on academy players,ideal for s2 and a number of other clubs,iv always admired this blokes work.

Guy with ambition,limited at his current club,no disrespect,prime target for a better job.

Gregg Abbott......this guys done a magnificent job,under very tough constraints,runs his club on a pittance,played us off the park under irvine,plays decent football,likes to bring on academy players,ideal for s2 and a number of other clubs,iv always admired this blokes work.

Guy with ambition,limited at his current club,no disrespect,prime target for a better job.

Sounds like he is a great judge of a player.

http://mattjones90.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/paddy-mad-at-carlisle/

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/latest/releasing-nahki-wells-would-be-big-mistake-carlisle-utd-told-1.826228?referrerPath=home

That's about the best advice we could ever pass on to the blades...

Case of fingers crossed and hope it works out now.

They look a right shambles at the moment.

I'd say don't stop supporting your team, our support as got us through the darkest of times.

Yes you are right and our times have been darker than yours in the fact that we went to the 4th, okay financially your times were more black than dark but yes you support your team through thick and thin.

I and many Blades on here, like Owls have seen far too many thin years though, I wish I could still go to the Lane but sadly have to support them from my sofa.:(:(

Another one rejects the job. If what he says is true the new Manager will be told the style of play.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/football/prehistoric-sheffield-rejected-by-arnold/story-fn63e0vj-1226655482492

I wonder if McCabe and his 3 stooges are as embarrassed as the fans are at what's going on at the moment ?

Is that the style Wilson was trying to play before he quit or got sacked? Looks like you are destined for more hoofball but if it gets you promorted who cares. Maybe McCabe doesn't believe he can attract players with the ability to play it on the deck

Archived