Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

Remember it like it was yesterday BF,PDC knows you dont lay a finger on the ref,so he was stupid,but christ did the ref make a meal of it.Still have to laugh when winterburn [think it was him]came up to PDC mouthing off,then wet his sen when he turned on him.:hihi: If he had been one of fergies players he would have defended him to the hilt,but DW being the yes man let him down big style.:(

Yeah, it was Winterburn; and wasn't the ref Alcock (:hihi:) I just remember him suddenly back-pedalling like mad before hitting the deck.

Agree that SWFC handled this badly - compare the Kung Fu Cantona episode previously.....

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 17:49 ----------

Lady GaGa is a big name but she possibly couldnt manage a football team, I dont think just avoiding relegation against the odds is the sign of good manager though, he had endless money at Boro and still took them down, overrated player, poor manager.

If Lady Gaga gets it, they'll offset the costs of staying in League 1 through season ticket sales & merchandise.

Lady GaGa is a big name but she possibly couldnt manage a football team, I dont think just avoiding relegation against the odds is the sign of good manager though, he had endless money at Boro and still took them down, overrated player, poor manager.

I never once said he was a good manager, but if you can't have an intelligent conversation about then there's no point. He is still the only manager to ever to do, that cannot be taken away from him, as I said never could stand him in any capacity.

morgs and warny !!

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 18:48 ----------

Next Permanent Sheffield United Manager,

Apparently these are the current odds with people linked with the job, I will put my thoughts next to each in bold.

Chris Morgan

Would be a popular fans choice

Wally Downes

Don't want this berk within 100 miles of the Lane

Neil Warnock

Non starter IMO

Chris Wilder

He's done okay but could he step up

Stuart McCall

Dreadful at Bradford, done okay in easier Scotland

John Pemberton

Like morgs would be popular

Phil Parkinson

Done okay at Bradford, but could he step up

Steve Kean

Not in a million years

Eddie Howe

He would not leave Bournemouth

Nick Barmby

Never

Gary Megson

If people thought Wilson was hated, then KM would be mental to even consider this bloke

Paul Dickov

One FA cup win over Liverpool not enough

Micky Adams

Tried once & failed

Paul Jewell

Please god no

Glyn Hodges

No experience

Alan Knill

No thanks

Steve McClaren

LMAO

Aidy Boothroyd

No thanks

Iain Dowie

Never and too ugly

Karl Robinson

Would he leave MKD

Kevin Blackwell

Getting chuffin silly now

Michael Appleton

No

Owen Coyle

Would not say no

Craig Levein

Ha ha ha

Brian Deane

Not proven though fans hero

Alan Irvine

Still LMAO

Alex McLeish

Hopeless

Gareth Southgate

No thanks

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Are they having a laugh

Keith Curle

No not good enough

Lets have some thoughts on who you'd like, I got these off a betting site

morgs and warny

I never once said he was a good manager, but if you can't have an intelligent conversation about then there's no point. He is still the only manager to ever to do, that cannot be taken away from him, as I said never could stand him in any capacity.

You made the point that mccabe had made a bold move by appointing a "big name" I then correctly made the point that its no use having a "big name" in charge if the "big name" has a poor track record as a manager, had this "big name" actually been a good manager he wouldnt have gone to bramall lane.

You made the point that mccabe had made a bold move by appointing a "big name" I then correctly made the point that its no use having a "big name" in charge if the "big name" has a poor track record as a manager, had this "big name" actually been a good manager he wouldnt have gone to bramall lane.

Any fan that thinks that Morgan should be the manager next season doesnt know football.

A man who may get the team motivated for the rest of the season is one thing. And we are all behind him.

But for someone who has only been a reserve team manager at league one sheffield united since forced retirement in 2010 is another.

Its not enough!

Archived