Is it time to ban the internet?

My name is Lilian Legrand from France and I am a new member! What is wrong with you people.

Nothing wrong with any of us. If you want to keep up the 'charade', that's fine by me.

See what I did there?!?

Nothing wrong with any of us. If you want to keep up the 'charade', that's fine by me.

See what I did there?!?

Oh I see, you've got a problem with the French have you. Now I understand.

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 00:11 ----------

Are you looking to move to Wincobank in the near future ? ;)

And now another one with no doubt more insults against the French.

Vive la France!

Oh I see, you've got a problem with the French have you. Now I understand.

No problem with the French here. I'd like you to point out which comment made you think that I did!!??

I've no problem with you either. I just think you're being a bit sad. You're clearly not a new member to the forum. You've been here before.

No problem with the French here. I'd like you to point out which comment made you think that I did!!??

I've no problem with you either. I just think you're being a bit sad. You're clearly not a new member to the forum. You've been here before.

I bet he loves gold too.

You are mistaken! Now are we going to move past this and become friends now? Although I have formed a first impression I'm prepared to start over if you are.

Archived