Is it time to ban the internet?

:D Wondered when you'd see that one and turn up mon ami.
Saw that this non-thread seemed to pick up after a fashion, so ambled down for a look-see, on the off chance some interesting posts would have been made. Not a completely wasted trip, then...:D

Her English is rather too, don't you think? Very colloquial, must have been here a while.

Ah, a fellow compatriote at last!

D'où viens-tu? :)

Il n'y a pas (ou peu) de problèmes avec les usagers réguliers sur SF - ils sont juste très suspicieux vis-à-vis des petits nouveaux, il faut d'abord faire ses preuves :D

Bonjour mon ami

I'm currently in Paris but soon to return home to château Legrand.

And unfortunately I have experienced quite a few problems with certain over suspicious users who have made this newcomer very unwelcome. I shall however persevere and look forward to meeting other much friendlier members like yourself.

Bonjour mon ami

And unfortunately I have experienced quite a few problems with certain over suspicious users who have made this newcomer very unwelcome. I shall however persevere and look forward to meeting other much friendlier members like yourself.

Tell me, what is the French for "what ever bruv? Ha Ha!:roll:

Bonjour mon ami

I have visited château Legrand myself and it is a very lonely place during normal working hours! :hihi:

I have visited château Legrand myself and it is a very lonely place during normal working hours! :hihi:

The only Château you and Bonzo77 are likely to have visited is Château d'If for an extended stay.

Once I return to château Legrand I will sing abide with me in the great hall. My voice has been described as the voice of a songbird, and the songbird of a generation.

The only Château you and Bonzo77 are likely to have visited is Château d'If for an extended stay.

Once I return to château Legrand I will sing abide with me in the great hall. My voice has been described as the voice of a songbird, and the songbird of a generation.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think that you need to consider spending less time visiting foreign parts and more time at home helping your staff to restore your own special place to the standards we would all like to see!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think that you need to consider spending less time visiting foreign parts and more time at home helping your staff to restore your own special place to the standards we would all like to see!

WHaTeVEr BruV

Thankfully I've had some kind words from the NICE and WELCOMING member Loob who has given me some good pointers on how best to deal with the more difficult characters of the forum.

WHaTeVEr BruV

Thankfully I've had some kind words from the NICE and WELCOMING member Loob who has given me some good pointers on how best to deal with the more difficult characters of the forum.

That's nice!

I noticed that you had difficulty with one or two characters (in English we call these 'letters') and your inability to capitalise :hihi: correctly, but I was too polite to mention it.

Archived