Is it time to ban the internet?

WHaTeVEr BruV

Thankfully I've had some kind words from the NICE and WELCOMING member Loob who has given me some good pointers on how best to deal with the more difficult characters of the forum.

Tell me; what exactly is it that draws you to a forum that has nothing to do with where you come from (hold in laughter) and most people seem to think you're a fraud?

what exactly is it that draws you to a forum that has nothing to do with where you come from (hold in laughter)

That's a very small minded and blinkered approach to life Bonzo. I'm drawn to other people and cultures and simply want to learn more about them and the best way to do that is to go into their yard. You should try it, you might grow a little, certainly enough to get you out of that coal mine you seem to have planted your feet in.

We French are renowned for the highest standards in fashion, style and beauty because we look to all regions of the world to draw ideas upon. As I sometimes house with friends in Chelsea, they tell me people UP't in't tut NORTH are very small minded tha nose and sadly I'm finding this to be true ee by gum.

I am no fraud. I am Lilian Legrand from Chateau Legrand in France. And Lilian is the masculine version of the name and IS a MALE name so no more jokes about that.

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 12:55 ----------

Hang on a bit!

That's not a very nice way to speak to a guest is it? :(

Thank you Mr Bloke. I think I'm winning you round.

That's a very small minded and blinkered approach to life Bonzo. I'm drawn to other people and cultures and simply want to learn more about them and the best way to do that is to go into their yard. You should try it, you might grow a little, certainly enough to get you out of that coal mine you seem to have planted your feet in.

We French are renowned for the highest standards in fashion, style and beauty because we look to all regions of the world to draw ideas upon. As I sometimes house with friends in Chelsea, they tell me people UP't in't tut NORTH are very small minded tha nose and sadly I'm finding this to be true ee by gum.

I am no fraud. I am Lilian Legrand from Chateau Legrand in France. And Lilian is the masculine version of the name and IS a MALE name so no more jokes about that.

This has to be the most bizarre method of trolling I have ever come across in my entire life!

This has to be the most bizarre method of trolling I have ever come across in my entire life!

You asked a question and I answered it. That is the polite way to interact on a forum no? If you don't want to converse with me, don't address me.

I am Lilian Legrand from Chateau Legrand in France. And Lilian is the masculine version of the name and IS a MALE name so no more jokes about that.
En général, c'est peu recommendable de dévoiler son identité sur Internet. Tu devrais éditer ton message.

En ce qui concerne l'opinion de gens basés à Chelsea, erm...we have as much stereotyping love for them, as they have for us :twisted:;)

En général, c'est peu recommendable de dévoiler son identité sur Internet. Tu devrais éditer ton message.

En ce qui concerne l'opinion de gens basés à Chelsea, erm...we have as much stereotyping love for them, as they have for us :twisted:;)

I don't mind stating who I am Loob. I have nothing to hide and was only joking about the stereotyping. I'm hoping to learn more about your northern ways.

Archived