Is it time to ban the internet?

Monsieur Bruv is as french as I am!

I can't believe any forum would allow a new member especially from foreign lands to be ostracised in such an awful manner. But we French our made of stronger stuff. There's no point in continuing to argue whether or not I'm French. I AM FRENCH. I am SO French,

I wear clothes made only by Chanel

I often stand in awe of The Arc de Triomphe

I regularly visit The Eiffel Tower

I wear a Beret

I eat Croissants, Crepes and French fries

I drive a Citroen

I AM SO FRENCH! Now can we put that behind us now and at least try and get along.

I think you may change your attitude if you were to meet Mrs Bloke!
I like the cut of your jibe :hihi:

...but my attitude is fully adjusted already: my Mrs (of 20 years this year) is local ;)

I can't believe any forum would allow a new member especially from foreign lands to be ostracised in such an awful manner. But we French our made of stronger stuff. There's no point in continuing to argue whether or not I'm French. I AM FRENCH. I am SO French,

I wear a Beret

I drive a Citroen

I AM SO FRENCH! Now can we put that behind us now and at least try and get along.

Stop rising to it, it's starting to make me look bad :D

Frites are Belgian, by the way.

I wear a Beret

I drive a Citroen

I believe you!

There's a strong smell of garlic coming from the back of my computer! :gag:

You forgot the bit about taking your jobs and your wimmin...I do it all, got to stay true to the stereotype :D:twisted:

It's not exactly hard to sleep with an Englishman's woman though is it. All you have to do is ask her how her day has been and that she's looking beautiful today. That's literally all you have to do and they want to leave their husbands forever. Englishmen definitely neglect their wives.

It's not exactly hard to sleep with an Englishman's woman though is it. All you have to do is ask her how her day has been and that she's looking beautiful today. That's literally all you have to do and they want to leave their husbands forever. Englishmen definitely neglect their wives.

I think you would be more likely to get a kick in the petit pois from our lass!

She hates french men. She hates the accent and the arrogance.

Remember, my name is Legrand, there's nothing petit down there. I'm sure your wife would love me and be thoroughly entertained by my whimsy.

No,............she'd kick you firmly in the nads mate.

Remember, my name is Legrand, there's nothing petit down there. I'm sure your wife would love me and be thoroughly entertained by my whimsy.

I've just tried to translate that but Google seems to be having difficulties.

What is a 'whimsy' in English please?

No,............she'd kick you firmly in the nads mate.

Well, if you're so sure, why don't you let her come out to the Chateau for a weekend where I will regale her with my fine wines, music and dance. Like taking candy from a baby, that's how it would go down.

Archived