Anyone Into Muaythai?

BarbieGyal

I do - was going loads up 'til xmas, but not been down there yet this year.

I've got a private lesson with Darren next week, and then going to do my first grading after that - then I can go into the intermediate classes.... :)

Kool!! U both go wicker camp??? There isnt alot of girls in my sessions its mostly guys...but i dont mind really. Christain really puts you through your paces.....i enjoy christains sessions, he really makes you work hard but he also makes it fun :). Darren is really good aswell, i was having trouble with the "headkick" and he really helptd me. What is your favourite weapon in muaythai?? Ur elbows,fists,knees,or shins???

Yeah, in all the classes I've been to there's been about 1/4 women to men - watching the intermediate classes that are on before, there's only about 5 women doing it.

Still, in my JuJitsu classes there's only one woman, and she's often not there.

Favourite weapon? Not been doing it long enough to really know yet, but I'd say leg-kicks and straight-knees are probably going to be the most effective for somebody of my skill to pull off. I imagine that most people who don't know it's coming will be going floorwards after a big leg-kick!

I reckon the best instructor I've had so far is Trix.

wicker camp is cool, christian does know how to make people suffer the good way, leg kicks no matter what level you are at will always be one of the best things to do, i left doing it there because it seems like hardly anyone is there 2 train, it turned into a lets try and pull all the chics and show how big a set of dicks we are, (not the teachers, but i would have thought theydv seen)

one of my mates still trains there and says mick has been taking the monday lessons, and he is really enjoying it because there is nothing like a master to teach you.

I missed that grading too coz my Ju-Jitsu gradings fall on the same day....but am doing a private grading soon, it's only something like a fiver more expensive and you don't have to stick to the scheduled dates. You need to have a private lesson before you can do a private grading though.

Archived