Anyone Into Muaythai?

BarbieGyal

I never know how to answer that question! 5'10", close cropped brown hair, 36, errm, wear blue Muay Thai shorts.....dunno what else to say really....

Which classes do you go to? I'm going to start going to the 6:30 class mon/wed next week with my mate so if you go to those I might see you there?

Did anyone go to The Night Of Combat in Manchester yesterday?

I went along (most of the guys from wicker camp (Chris, Lee, Mick, Trix, Imran (he was fighting)) were there) and it was a great day!

Best 3 fights were the England vs Thailand bout (england won), this dutch guy against this english guy and the last one Imran Khan defending his title- He was proper good!

It's supposed to have been on Channel 5 but they stopped broadcasting after a while and missed the best fights!

I'm not good enough to be in the B2- Intermediate lessons yet but I'm still doing private lessons with Chris every week, so I may see you both there in the near future :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, haven't been to Mick's place, should really go back to Thai boxing. Although I only went a few months, Mick always welcomed me back without question, especially rest of em.

Brill place to train and recomend it to anyone. They really train you hard, but you feel good at end of it plus, months laters, not that many months, say two, and you already feel and see the difference.

I used to train with Mick many moons ago (basically untill I left uni and suddenly found I had no time!) I actually started when they were on the Wicker - that was a fab gym - everytime you kicked the bags you got showered in plaster from the roof! I've tried restarting a couple of times but I found it much harder to get back into than to start in the first place :( Oh well maybe I'll try another MA to get back into the mindset and then move back to MT - anyone know of a Kali class anywhere?!?!

• 3 weeks later...

I used to train at wicker camp bout 6 months ago, i did it for about three years. Don't get the time anymore though but would love to go back. You aren't wrong at all christian definately knows how to put you through your paces!!!I used to love trainin with trix and mick they always have time for you two wicked people!

Archived